Windows 10: how to post a screenshot?

Discus and support how to post a screenshot? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to post a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-post-a-screenshot/044024ee-baf3-4231-bdd5-c5a96aff47dd Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by laago, May 28, 2019.

1. laago Win User

how to post a screenshot?

:)

laago, May 28, 2019

2. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2019
  3. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, May 28, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. how to post a screenshot? - Similar Threads - post screenshot

2. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  3. PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  5. HELP! Windows connected to an old, defunct work account. Screenshot and details in the post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Windows connected to an old, defunct work account. Screenshot and details in the post: Recently, I noticed that whenever I launch Word, it signs me into my workplace account from 2 years ago. I tried to sign out, and uninstall, the works, and nothing helped. I reached out to Office support who were of 0 help. After I told them it didn't appear there, they tried...
  6. HELP! Windows connected to an old, defunct work account. Screenshot and details in the post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! Windows connected to an old, defunct work account. Screenshot and details in the post: Recently, I noticed that whenever I launch Word, it signs me into my workplace account from 2 years ago. I tried to sign out, and uninstall, the works, and nothing helped. I reached out to Office support who were of 0 help. After I told them it didn't appear there, they tried...
  7. when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...: when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got posted, another image which is not from my pc was seen posted there instead of my screenshot. When I clicked the option to edit my reply, my intended screeenshot's file name is given...
  8. How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post: How to: How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post How to Remove a Screenshot or Image Attachments from TenForums.com This tutorial will show you how to remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums posting either before you post it or after you post it....
  9. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of: How to: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums [img] Information A Disk Management screenshot can often tell us in a glance where problems lie. If you have any issues with or questions about...
  10. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: How to: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums This tutorial will show you how to upload and attach a screenshot, image, or a file in your post here at Ten Forums. You will need to turn off...