Windows 10: How to post pictures in the photo icon

Discus and support How to post pictures in the photo icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to post photo in the photo icon (in the oval phto icon)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B.J.Barfield, Jul 16, 2019.

1. How to post pictures in the photo icon

How to post photo in the photo icon (in the oval phto icon)

:)

B.J.Barfield, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Photo Icons in the Picture Folders

Hi,

Misconfigured view settings is on of the usual reasons why it is not displaying the actual photo. We suggest checking the settings of your folder to make sure it show the icons, instead of the thumbnail. Kindly follow the steps below to check it:

• Open Picture folder.
    • Choose View tab at the top, then click the (Square icon) Options as shown on the picture below:
      How to post pictures in the photo icon acdc00f8-fb41-47d4-960e-166f8c7715e3.png
    • Click View tab, put a check mark on the box beside the
      Always show icons, never thumbnails. See picture below:

How to post pictures in the photo icon 25255605-64c1-4d21-92f9-f2dcf1a0791d.png
    • Close the folder, and check if you will be able to see the display picture for each icon.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 17, 2019
  4. How to post pictures in the photo icon

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

How to post pictures in the photo icon

1. How to post pictures in the photo icon - Similar Threads - post pictures photo

2. How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon: I am having trouble seeing my pictures on my computer. all i see is the photo icon. not the picture itself, I don't know when this started but it has been plaguing me for quite a while. Can anyone help me as i am getting frustrated in fixing this problem. I want to see my...
  3. How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon: I am having trouble seeing my pictures on my computer. all i see is the photo icon. not the picture itself, I don't know when this started but it has been plaguing me for quite a while. Can anyone help me as i am getting frustrated in fixing this problem. I want to see my...
  4. Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo folders and most pictures are showing the microsoft photo icon.: The folders in my pictures file and on One Drive are showing the blue icon with the mountain and moon of the Microsoft photo app. The folder does not display the pictures until I open the folder. And then sometimes the pictures are the Microsoft photo app icon,. Once I...
  5. Icon Pictures

Icon Pictures: How can I change the icon picture on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-pictures/d2afbac0-7d90-4248-b294-1a53e843338d
  6. posting my photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    posting my photos on facebook: I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-my-photos-on-facebook/2a0a4217-677e-435d-be8b-6afbd363cd16"
  7. Picture/photos

Picture/photos: I have 40,000+ pictures on my computer. I want to give my kids their own pictures that they took and stored on my computer. With six kids, I can't go through 40,000 pictures six times. I want to go through them one time and move them into their own folders, then I want to...
  8. Photo app changes pictures to weird icons or art

Photo app changes pictures to weird icons or art: When I open the Photo app I find all - or nearly all - of my stored photos have been changed to strange icons or art, no rhyme or reason, just random images. When I go to the Photo settings and hit "Reset", the icons change back into photos. They may stay as photos for...
  9. Pictures icons

Pictures icons: I found one question and answer, with perhaps some others with the same question. But the solution doesn't make sense to me and/or doesn't work. I store a number of my photos in the "Pictures" folder provided - same location as documents, downloads, etc. In the past, the...
  10. How do you Post Photos on the Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you Post Photos on the Forum?: Do you need to use a 3rd Party Photo Hosting Service like 'Photobucket' to upload Photos to the Forum? 17508