Windows 10: How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.

Discus and support How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This works with any version of Windows. To test open Explorer, click on C:\ (select Windows partition) press: Left WinKey + * (the * must be the keypad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trax852, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.

This works with any version of Windows. To test open Explorer, click on C:\ (select Windows partition) press: Left WinKey + * (the * must be the keypad *).

Then walk away, I've yet to see it stop when C:\Windows is involved. What this does is open every directory, helpful in theory; not so much in real life.

submitted by /u/Trax852
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Trax852, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter.

1. How to prank a Windows user, or urself for that matter. - Similar Threads - prank user urself

2. Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows no matter how much I've done.: Error code is 0x8007232B. I've asked this question in January and still have yet to get a solution. I've already done the troubleshooting via Settings > System > Activation. As explained in my previous post:I tried to troubleshoot it, but it didn't work despite having Wi-Fi....
  3. prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe: prank your friends with bluescreensimuator.exe. is the best application to prank your friends with a fake BSOD. Sent from my G3 using Windows Forums mobile app
  4. Taskbar not working for 2nd user loging in doesn't matter which user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not working for 2nd user loging in doesn't matter which user: Since some month now i faced the follwong problem: If a 2nd user wants to login while another just locked the session this user won't have a working taskbar click on start shortly blacksout screen, hover over taskbar shows loading spinner, no icon but the defaults are loaded....
  5. On this matter

in Windows 10 Support
    On this matter: Những Yếu Tố Nào Của SEO Offpage Ảnh Hưởng Đến Xếp Hạng Site Cùng với SEO Onpage thì SEO offpage là yếu tố có ảnh hưởng rất lớn đến xếp hạng của site. Ngay dưới đây Khoa hoc SEO chuyen sau sẽ chỉ ra cho bạn những yếu tố của SEO offpage ảnh hưởng đến xếp hạng của site....
  6. User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters: Hello, I have a large home office data store synched between devices using Offline Files and standard Windows user account based sharing and UAC. As a result, all user’s personal data folders have a very specific naming system maintained for years. The new “sign-in using...
  7. A matter of curiosity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A matter of curiosity: I have just bought a new Asus ROG G750JM and getting it to accept 7 drivers without mucking around in the BIOS has made it only just usable - bog standard graphics and no USB ports etc etc Now a friend asked me why I didn't use the 8 it came with and my reason is because I...
  8. User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account Actual Name in "%Sysroot%\Users": It Matters: Hello, I have a large home office data store synched betweendevices using Offline Files and standard Windows user account based sharing andUAC. As a result, all user’s personal data folders have a very specific namingsystem maintained for years. The new “sign-in using...
  9. Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology

in Windows 10 News
    Lineage April Fools Day prank Apology: LineageOS is a free and open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. Last week we ran two concurrent April Fools showcases in LineageOS. One was a light-hearted and topical application on the hype of blockchain;...
  10. windows 10 pranks

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 pranks: It starts with W10 auto-installing without my approval - some form of stealth from my habitual closing of the prompt to upgrade (upper right corner X). Now it's not only demanding I log in, it's giving me two accounts in the bottom left to choose from. My double-up...