Windows 10: How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet

Discus and support How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The company I work for is trying to find a software that'll allow us to run an Epub document "similar to apple books" on a windows tablet. We've found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrandDev, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet

The company I work for is trying to find a software that'll allow us to run an Epub document "similar to apple books" on a windows tablet.

We've found multiple so far but none of them let us make it full screen.

Does anyone have any alternatives I could look at?

submitted by /u/BrandDev
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrandDev, Dec 3, 2019

2. Epub Reader- Surface 3- Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Dec 3, 2019
  3. EPub Reader - Surface 3 - Windows 10

I have been searching high and low for an epub reader for my surface 3. I just recently switched from a Samsung tablet to a Windows 10 tablet. Unfortunately, I have not found a worthy epub reader. On the android I used Moon+ Reader. It allowed me to underline,
    highlight, squiggly line, strikeout, used different colors, click on a reference and it would pull right up in a bubble. With Windows, I've used several (Nook, Kindle, Bookviser, book Bazaar, Manga Z, JW Bible Reader, Book HD, Freda, epub3 Reader, epub reader
    8, BookReader, OverDrive) and none have those options. Can someone please suggest a good epub reader that has all those wonderful options?

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Dec 3, 2019
  4. How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet

Epub Reader-Surface 3- Windows 10

Desperate to find one

SandraM2013, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet

1. How to present an Epub document on a fixed "full screen" for a windows 10 tablet - Similar Threads - present Epub document

2. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  3. how to fix frames for game when in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix frames for game when in full screen: whenever i click on my games for example Roblox or Roblox studios it seems to run fine when the window is very small but when it is in full screen mode the fps drops dramatically low like from 50-60 sometimes it says inf but when its full screen it always drops to a dramatic...
  4. Network media is not present, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network media is not present, how to fix it?: i just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15iah7 type 82s9, the first using i cannot initiate the windows it shows me the message "network media is not present, retry media connection for 1 time" from my research i need to change the priority boot but i dont know how....
  5. Network media is not present, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network media is not present, how to fix it?: i just bought a Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15iah7 type 82s9, the first using i cannot initiate the windows it shows me the message "network media is not present, retry media connection for 1 time" from my research i need to change the priority boot but i dont know how....
  6. search in full screen , is there a fix ?

in Cortana
    search in full screen , is there a fix ?: HiI have a problem with search window , it does open in full screen i have installed and updated several times ,this nasty issue is always presentwithout enabling the search icon in the taskbar ,when i open the search with win+s the window is full screen , windows 10 is...
  7. Games minimize at start in full-screen - How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games minimize at start in full-screen - How to fix it?: Hello, I have a problem when I want to play games in full-screen. Every time when I try it, the game automatically minimize at the start. When I try to open it, it kicks me out like pressing (alt + tab). It feels like when I open it, the game loses the focus. I have no...
  8. edge and epub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge and epub: Does someone know what the last edition of windows 10 was where edge could read .epub files? submitted by /u/mobsteRRR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2qdd/edge_and_epub/
  9. How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I revert an ePub doc "converted" to Windows Media Player, back to ePub?: I have an ePub document I'm the author of the book/doc that I tried to open, but I was given limited options: Windows Media Player, Wordpad, Paint, etc. to do so. I don't remember this happening before. I thought it just automatically opened into a readable digital file...
  10. Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't turn off full screen in tablet mode: I have "Use Start full screen" "Off" and it still goes to full screen in tablet mode with minimize, maximize icons missing and no sizing handles. 116684