Windows 10: how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ?

Discus and support how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? I mean shift+end or shift+home. Its a very helpful feature of selecting a long line. Thanks 24734 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pinakel, Sep 30, 2015.

1. pinakel Win User

how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ?

how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? I mean shift+end or shift+home. Its a very helpful feature of selecting a long line.

Thanks

:)

pinakel, Sep 30, 2015

2. Omnia 7 Proximity Sensor broken?

The thing is that the screen is unaccessable at all. Even the back botton, home botton, and the search botton is unaccessable. It is like the phone is truned off except you hear the call.

Imagine calling insurance company and the they tell you to press the last digits of your credit card or something. I can not do that with this issue.

Abdulrahman Al-Homaid, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Locked due to wrong password for 21711 mins!!!

Just simple budy

1.switch off the mobile

2.press and hold volume down botton and power botton

3.after vibration it show explanation mark in your screen like '!'.

4.than you press fastly following button "volume +, volume -, power, volume -".

5.after your phone reseted.

subatheesheee, Sep 30, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Pinakel, welcome to the Ten Forums.

The SHIFT, FN, CTRL, WIN and ALT keys in on-screen keyboard stick when selected; you can for instance click the SHIFT key which then waits another key to be pressed, and thereafter click the END key. This sends the system the SHIFT + END key combination, as in this screenshot:

how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? [​IMG]

5. pinakel Win User
    Thanks Kari,

but my cheap Chinese win 10 tab not supported this. I try several time. may be its software or touch screen issue. I contact with the seller. hope it replace my tab

thanks again

pinakel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. how to press two botton in on screen keyboard ? - Similar Threads - press botton screen

2. My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard types two characters at once when pressing a number: Today i noticed this problem when i was typing a message, the other number keys work fine but 4,5,8, and 9 keys are the ones that has a problem. Whenever i press 4 or 5 once it inputs both 4 and 5 at once even if i just press 4 or just 5, and when i press the 8 key it types...
  3. How to find router botton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find router botton: How to find router button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-router-botton/0ef5057a-ca87-4a19-80b7-09e15c6211f7
  4. How to find router botton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find router botton: How to find router button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-router-botton/0ef5057a-ca87-4a19-80b7-09e15c6211f7
  5. How to find router botton

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I cant press two keys together on my keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant press two keys together on my keyboard: I cant press w while holding ctrl on my keyboard can anyone please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-two-keys-together-on-my-keyboard/3f784469-00f7-4130-80ed-6c71e7052102
  7. Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to press 'C' key on keyboard and on screen keyboard without having to press shift key.: So everything with my keyboard has been fine until recently when the 'C' key stopped working, i have tried a number of things to fix it such as uninstall the drivers, install new ones, update software and firmware, run health checks, rebooting and many other things yet...
  8. Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Start Botton and screen stopped working: The original Win 7 was upgraded to Win 10 however, the Window.old was not getting deleted and was taking a lot of space on the computer. I have received messages suggesting to delete Windows.old folder to free space, then when I clicked OK, nothing happened. I have then...
  9. Letter p always pressed in on-screen keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letter p always pressed in on-screen keyboard: My physical keyboard is broken. Therefore was using the on screen keyboard. Now when I open the on screen keyboard, letter p is automatically and always pressed. Therefore letter p is constantly typing everywhere. The only way to stop it is by pressing alt key. But after I...
  10. My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboards Few Botton's Not working: I am currently using Dell Inspiron N5010 .. My keyboard Numeric board in not working correctly.. from where i can download driver.. 26215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to press the run botton

2. windows phone home botton on screen