Windows 10: How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode?

Discus and support How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As per image, by default Windows is in English input mode. When I hit Ctrl+Space, it shows me this: However sometimes when typing halfway, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tententwenty, May 30, 2021.

1. How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode?

As per image, by default Windows is in English input mode. When I hit Ctrl+Space, it shows me this: However sometimes when typing halfway, it will toggle to English, while still in Chinese mode. How do I disable this feature? I want to always stay in Chinese mode if I have already decided to do so.

:)

tententwenty, May 30, 2021
  2. avi12641 Win User

Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, May 30, 2021
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

SamuelLV, May 30, 2021
  4. How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode?

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, May 30, 2021
Thema:

How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode?

1. How to prevent language from switching in alternate mode? - Similar Threads - prevent language switching

2. How to switch language on login.microsoftonline.com?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch language on login.microsoftonline.com?: I want to log in to Microsoft.com. I redirected to https://login.microsoftonline.com Login screen can use unknown language. I did not find how to switch language on login screen. * Moved from Community Center...
  3. How to switch language on login.microsoftonline.com?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch language on login.microsoftonline.com?: I want to log in to Microsoft.com. I redirected to https://login.microsoftonline.com Login screen can use unknown language. I did not find how to switch language on login screen. * Moved from Community Center...
  4. How to prevent Windows from installing in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent Windows from installing in S mode: I am wondering if it is possible to permanently switch out of Windows 11 S mode. I purchased a computer that came with Windows 11 Home in S Mode preinstalled, which I reimaged to install Windows 11 Pro. However, that was a whole issue in and of itself because the Windows...
  5. How to prevent Windows from installing in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent Windows from installing in S mode: I am wondering if it is possible to permanently switch out of Windows 11 S mode. I purchased a computer that came with Windows 11 Home in S Mode preinstalled, which I reimaged to install Windows 11 Pro. However, that was a whole issue in and of itself because the Windows...
  6. Prevent keyboard layout change when switching languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prevent keyboard layout change when switching languages: Hello. On windows 10, I have installed both the Italian my native language and Japanese I sometimes type with it keyboards. However, I noticed a very annoying behaviour: once I switch from Italian to Japanese, mykeyboard layout changes too, from Italian correct to English...
  7. Prevent layout changing when switching languages

Prevent layout changing when switching languages: Hello. On windows 10, I have installed both the Italian my native language and Japanese I sometimes type with it keyboards. However, I noticed a very annoying behaviour: once I switch from Italian to Japanese, mykeyboard layout changes too, from Italian correct to English...
  8. How to Prevent Windows 10 from deleting Language Pack

How to Prevent Windows 10 from deleting Language Pack: I have a windows 10 image which has 7 language pack preinstalled in it. But when I run Set-WinUserLanguageList en-US, It is automatically deleting German language Pack. How to prevent windows from deleting the language pack?...
  9. How to prevent Windows from switching keyboards

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prevent Windows from switching keyboards: Hello Today (never before) Windows insists on changing my keyboard settings from US International to just US, when I press certain keyboard shortcuts (that I use in another program). I could see the language selector pop up to the right of my screen a few times. I have reset...
  10. How to prevent windows from switching keyboard layout on the fly ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to prevent windows from switching keyboard layout on the fly ?: hey all i have 2 keybard layouts, English and French. So once in a while the keyboard will just change input on its own. Not kidding. i just start my browser to type something in a forum or facebook whatever and the layout changes from one to the other. Windows...