Windows 10: How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.

Discus and support How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Resume: With the generic drivers my wired JBL Headset works perfectly. With the realtek drivers the audio works, and my mic doesn't the built in mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vitor Canossa Inaba, Jun 11, 2021.

1. How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.

Resume: With the generic drivers my wired JBL Headset works perfectly. With the realtek drivers the audio works, and my mic doesn't the built in mic works when I disconnect my headset.Everytime when I remove the realtek driver on device manager it automatic reinstall after the system reboot. This behavior is really annoying, I can't have the control of my own computer.I already set the "Device Installation Settings" under "System Advanced Properties", but the windows keeps reinstalling the broken driver.I already lost 5 hours of my life searching for a solution on web, and there are a lot of

:)

Vitor Canossa Inaba, Jun 11, 2021
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Reinstall Flawed Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Automatically after Shut Down

Same issue , same type of audio crash possibly caused by a Windows update to 1607. Uninstalling the drivers in device manager doesn't help -it just reinstalls. The rollback option is greyed out and can't be selected. Reinstalling the audio driver from the
    manufacturer does not help either (ASUS T100HA). Reinstalling Realtek audio drivers (latest Win 10) was a no go.

The suggested hide/show troubleshooter does not show any audio drivers in the listing so was no help in my instance.

Stumped. Any other suggestions?

...Glenn

GlennSzlagowski, Jun 11, 2021
  4. How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.9.3]

alanfox2000, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall.

1. How to prevent Realtek Driver to Automatic Reinstall. - Similar Threads - prevent Realtek Driver

2. failed realtek audio driver reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed realtek audio driver reinstall: hello, i have windows 11 homean hour ago, im reinstalling my audio driver by uninstalling the device and check the mark to delete the driver, and then i installed the driver from laptop manufacture acer. when i restarted i got no sound, and when i checked in device manager it...
  3. Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers: Hello, I replaced my GPU a week or two ago from a AMD Radeon RX 460 to Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, and this morning I started my computer, where I received a pop-up box saying my AMD drivers were not detected. I downloaded AMD Cleanup Utility and ran it in Safe Mode and, after...
  4. How to prevent Windows from automatically installing drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent Windows from automatically installing drivers?: Hello all, I’ve been trying to tackle this issue all day and it’s starting to drive me mad. I was troubleshooting something else on my system and I realized that I have a piece of hardware that has never been installed correctly. This is the device I’m trying I’m trying to...
  5. Prevent automatic driver installations

Prevent automatic driver installations: After upgrading my pc to windows 10, the os seems to install serval drivers automatically without notifying about the driver packages. I want to disable this feature and prevent windows from downloading drivers automatically...
  6. Realtek driver keeps uninstalling and reinstalling another realtek driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek driver keeps uninstalling and reinstalling another realtek driver: Hello, I am trying to install the realtek driver r2.82 for the enhancements tab (particularly for the noise cancellation feature on the microphone) I've downloaded the driver and installed/restarted several times, but the old driver keeps being reinstalled. I tried going...
  7. How to prevent automatic install of nvidia display driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to prevent automatic install of nvidia display driver: I recently moved from nvidia to AMD but windows update still install nvidia display driver! how to prevent that ? 148594
  8. Prevent Windows from reinstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent Windows from reinstalling drivers: Hello, I am trying to prevent windows from reinstalling my old wifi drivers after I uninstall it. However, after every reboot it keeps coming back. Can you tell me how to disable it completely? I am using windows 10 home. Thank you....
  9. Realtek Driver Keeps Reinstalling?

Realtek Driver Keeps Reinstalling?: Hi guys, I'm having an incredibly frustrating problem with my Windows 10 laptop. The laptop in question is a Clevo P650SE with the i7-4720HQ and GTX 970M. I reinstalled Windows last week and now i can't get rid of this damn Realtek driver. Whenever i uninstall the Realtek...
  10. How to prevent Nvidia drivers from reinstalling?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to prevent Nvidia drivers from reinstalling?: Hello, In a previous thread, I described a problem I had where my USB mouse and keyboard would freeze frequently. I could not unfreeze a USB port, but mouse and keyboard would work if I changed ports. It was suggested that I completely uninstall all Nvidia drivers and...