Windows 10: how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in...

Discus and support how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in windows,they are using these features to bypass kids safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BharatSahu3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in...

how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in windows,they are using these features to bypass kids safe application

:)

BharatSahu3, Apr 8, 2021

2. Stuck on Advanced Startup Troubleshooting Options/Settings Windows 10

Hi, I'm asking for a friend. Earlier, his computer was stuck in an infinite Automatic Repair loop, so we disabled Automatic Repair through Command Prompt from Advanced Startup Options, turned off his computer, and turned it back on. Then, he ran into a blue
    screen, titled "Recovery", with error code 0x0000225 for file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system. From this screen, there are three listed options:

• Pressing "Enter" does nothing
    • Pressing "Esc" brings up the "Please wait" message and to the "Troubleshooting" screen
    • Pressing F8 brings up Startup Settings. Hooray!
    But here's the catch: all 10 of the startup settings (e.g., enable debugging, boot logging, safe modes, disable malware, etc.) simply sends his computer back to the Recovery screen that lists the error code 0x000025.

From the Troubleshooting screen to Advanced Options, he can't reset his PC because there isn't enough room on his disk. He can't system restore because he doesn't have any restore points. He can't load System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt,
    Startup Settings, or "Go back to the previous version", because he does not have Administrator rights. He can't sign in as an Administrator because "there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC".

He also tried inserting a Windows 7 disc out of desperation, but lo and behold: "Code 5: Cannot boot from disk".

In essence, his PC was permanently stuck on Automatic Repair, and now his PC is stuck on the Advanced Startup Settings/Options/Troubleshooting/Recovery screens. What can he do to rescue his computer from this unfortunate dilemma?

P.S. He runs only Window Defender, so anti-malware software should not be an issue.

Friday Sky, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Reset PC Option Under Troubleshoot in Advanced Startup Options Missing in Windows 10

I have a Surface Pro 3 that was on a Windows Domain, that i then switched to a workgroup, and I don't know the password for the only local account on the tablet. So, i cannot login to the device. I need to reset the PC, but when i boot into the "Advanced
    Startup Options" and click on "Troubleshoot", it takes me right into "Advanced Options" and does not give me the option to choose "Reset PC".

Michael Richardson_LMRV, Apr 8, 2021
  4. how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in...

No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly are you accessing the Advance boot option?
    • Are you using Windows 10 installation disk to access the Advance start up options or trying to access through Windows?

I suggest you to follow the below path and check if you are able to see the Troubleshoot option:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in...

1. how to prevent reset on my kids pc using advanced startup,troubleshoot,recovery options in... - Similar Threads - prevent reset kids

2. Reset Windows 11 using Advanced Startup Options when PC won’t boot

in Windows 10 News
    Reset Windows 11 using Advanced Startup Options when PC won’t boot: [ATTACH]If you want to reset Windows 11/10 using Advanced Startup Options when the PC won’t boot, this guide will help to do that. There are multiple ways to access the Advanced Startup Options, but most of them are accessible when you can sign in to your user account....
  3. No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Troubleshoot Option in Advanced Setup!: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook with Windows 10 Enterprise. The Troubleshoot Option that should be under the 'Advanced Startup' Option is missing. Have tried multiple methods of getting to "Advanced Startup" display including Safe mode, 'shutdown /r /o', etc., but all result...
  4. No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No advanced options in troubleshoot settings.: I installed Xubuntu but would now like to remove it. I hit restart while holding the shift key but when I click on troubleshoot there is only Startup Settings. Why? And how do I fix this submitted by /u/GuidonBedon [link] [comments]...
  5. "Use a Device" Option is not available in advanced startup options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Use a Device" Option is not available in advanced startup options.: So I was going to reset my computer and got some error, so I decided to just reset it from an usb. But the "Use a Device" option doesnt show up for me. Any help would be appreciated!...
  6. No recovery options start from advanced startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recovery options start from advanced startup menu: hello everyone, I just ran into this problem after I opened my computer case, I did not damage anything or replace anything, I simply just took off my computer case and put it back on. But it took me straight to the boot menu. I have tried every single option and online...
  7. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options: My Windows 10 features the latest updates. My recovery/advanced startup screens, however, lacks both Startup Repair and System Image Recovery options. The second is peculiar as I use System Image Recovery and the control panel says it's working fine. I've had this problem...
  8. No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.

No "Use a Device" option in Advanced Startup.: Last night I updated my computer to Windows 10. I noticed after doing so my Gaming Rig (which has been out of commission since 2014) had a 32bit operating system despite having the capacity to run a 64bit. I read online that I'd be able to create a boot disc or usb...
  9. "Use a Device" Advanced Startup Option Missing

"Use a Device" Advanced Startup Option Missing: Hello all, I have been having an incredibly frustrating time trying to accomplish something that should be relatively simple. I am trying to upgrade from the 32x version of Windows 10 to the 64x version. I have the installation media created onto a USB drive, but when I...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998