Windows 10: how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...

Discus and support how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using the Mail app come with Windows 10 to access my emails from hotmail.com and outlook.com. However, every time after I accept a meeting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YoshuanZhang, Oct 11, 2019.

1. how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...

I am using the Mail app come with Windows 10 to access my emails from hotmail.com and outlook.com. However,

every time after I accept a meeting invitation the invitation email will be automatically deleted from the inbox.

This behavior is extreme annoying and how can I disable this?

There are many complains regarding this issue on the Internet however the solutions I found are all referring to the

Outlook software, but for the Windows 10 Mail App. I can't find the solution by changing the setting of the outlook.live.com either.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

:)

YoshuanZhang, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the... [​IMG]

how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the... [​IMG]

Michael87, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 11, 2019
  4. ecbritz Win User

how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...

Windows 10 Mail App deleting emails in my Gmail Inbox

When I delete an email received in my Win 10 Mail App inbox, the same email is also deleted in my Gmail inbox, automatically. I would like to prevent this. Emails deleted from my Mail App should be left behind in my Gmail inbox. Could I prevent this deletion from happening by changing an IMAP Access setting in my Gmail settings?

I attach two pictures. In the one, you can see how my Win 10 Mail App was configured by Windows when I added my Gmail account. In the other picture, you can see what I consider changing in my IMAP settings at GMail. I have no idea if this will help and whether I should make this change. I am fairly computer-illiterate.

Could somebody advise me please?

ecbritz, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...

1. how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the... - Similar Threads - prevent Mail app

2. how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?: how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-microsoft-defender-from-deleting/3aa388b1-0dc3-460b-8f72-0a3f22b09a63
  3. how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?: how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-microsoft-defender-from-deleting/3aa388b1-0dc3-460b-8f72-0a3f22b09a63
  4. Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder: I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 operating system. It generated the infamous Windows.old folder. Unfortunately, the folder will be deleted automatically in 10 days, but I have some important program files inside the folder.Is there a way to prevent my Windows 10 from...
  5. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...
  7. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app not automatically syncing email.: Hi, I hope someone can help with this problem. The Mail app is no longer syncing my email automatically. I have to open the app and click the sync button manually for email to update. I see the app no longer runs in the background as it did when I first upgraded to...
  9. Prevent deletion of email from servers

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent deletion of email from servers: My home network includes a desktop PC (Windows 10), laptop (Windows 10), and my iPhone 6. I use Thunderbird on both the desktop and laptop, and both are set to leave email on the servers for all my email accounts, which are POP. When I view email first on the desktop or...
  10. Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app How to Delete Email Messages in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to prevent mail from deleting an email after accepting a meeting invitation