Windows 10: How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

Discus and support How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded a set of 10 pictures on my WX PC. Then I saw one of the pictures set as Background. I set it back to Slide Show; after some background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by selaflaure, Sep 30, 2018.

1. How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

I downloaded a set of 10 pictures on my WX PC. Then I saw one of the pictures set as Background. I set it back to Slide Show; after some background images (my Background is set to change pictures every minute) it changed back to that one of the 10 pictures. No matter what I did, even deleted all the 10 pictures, it always comes back. I saw it has been placed between the 4 pictures from which I could choose when to set Background as Picture. How can I delete it from there? What I could do to stop this annoying situation?

:)

selaflaure, Sep 30, 2018

2. Background picture in slide show does not change

Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10.

DeepakMukerjee, Sep 30, 2018
  3. no settings for background picture change

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Try the below steps and check if are able to change the background:

• Right click on the blank space of desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Under Background option, you may select or
      browse
      the image for the background. You may also change the Solid color as well as
      Slide show.
    • Close the Window and check if the changed background appears on the desktop.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Sep 30, 2018
  4. How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background?

1. How to prevent Windows 10 changing back Slide Show to Picture in personalizing Background? - Similar Threads - prevent changing Slide

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  4. windows 10 desktop background slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 desktop background slide show: Hi, I'm trying to get a bit of help here. I've gotten a new computer with windows 10 on it and I'm trying to get the desktop background to play a collage of my photo's just like the lock screen does. I've done a lot of searching for this and none of the info I've found seems...
  5. Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10

Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10: I recently changed my background screen saver slide show, and I selected a folder on a portable HDM. But now I'm finding I can't change it to anything else. If I select "Picture" in the Personalization, it appears to take it but nothing changes. If I change the folder,...
  6. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Show picture's filename in background slide show: This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the...
  7. Personal Picture shows as background

Personal Picture shows as background: HP Envy Windows 10 Until I sign onto Windows 10, my HP laptop originally would show nature scene pics, chosen by Windows. (You may recall such pics would changed to a new nature scene every couple days.) Now, my laptop displays a personal picture of mine (the same...
  8. Background picture in slide show does not change

Background picture in slide show does not change: Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10....
  9. win 10 background slide show

win 10 background slide show: I used to be able to select FOLDER And the slide show would include that folder plus all its sub-directories. but not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/win-10-background-slide-show/7cc25543-c455-491f-9a0e-09499412bf0e
  10. View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10: How to: View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10 How to View Pictures as a Slide Show in Windows 10 When you select one or more images in a folder containing pictures (image files) in Windows 10, you can view them as a slide show. This tutorial will show you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Background prevent changing from slideshow to picture?

2. Personalization background: Prevent changing slideshow to picture?