Windows 10: How to prevent windows from tracking up time?

Discus and support How to prevent windows from tracking up time? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/0epNSpQ.png 142861 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PolisP, Oct 19, 2019.

1. PolisP Win User

How to prevent windows from tracking up time?

PolisP, Oct 19, 2019
  2. WebsterDN Win User

TRACK LISTS in E51

Hi,

I had created several TRACK LISTS by adding MP3 files one by one and used them for some time. (The MP3 files were stored on a memory card.)

(Media --> Music Player --> Music Library --> Track Lists.)

These personal Track Lists have suddenly disappeared. (I DIDN’T delete them.)

All I see now as Track Lists is “Most played tracks”, “Recent Tracks” and “Recent Additions”; the Track Lists that I made are not shown

Four Questions:

1. Is there a way to restore the lost Track Lists?

2. How can one create TRACK LISTS and prevent their “disappearance”?

3. Is it possible to COPY PLAYLISTS from Windows Media Player (WMP) to TRACK LISTS in E51?

(The SYNC tool in WMP copies files but does not copy PLAYLISTS.)

4. Is there a shorter method to make a TRACK LIST than by playing MP3 files and adding them one by one to a particular TRACK LIST?

(E.g., I would like to make a TRACK LIST from all the files in a particular File Directory.(

Thank you for your help.

W.

WebsterDN, Oct 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2019
  4. How to prevent windows from tracking up time?

Tracking protection

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Tracking protection is an improvement in the time it takes to load some pages faster. It helps to prevent your browsing info being sent to third-party content providers on sites you visit by blocking content from those providers. This helps keep your
    browsing activity more private. To turn on Tracking Protection, you need to install a Tracking Protection List. Think of a Tracking Protection Lists as a “do not call” list. Internet Explorer blocks any third–party content from sites on the list, and limits
    the info that those third–party sites can collect about you.

Refer the below link for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11.

Hope this helps to resolve the issue. Please revert for any clarification on this or any Windows issue. We will be glad to help you.

SuvarnaG1709, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

How to prevent windows from tracking up time?

1. How to prevent windows from tracking up time? - Similar Threads - prevent tracking

2. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  3. How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent automatic Windows 11 updates from overwriting critical driver versions?: I'm playing Warzone 3 on Windows 11, and this game requires an Intel graphics driver version 49 or higher to run properly. I download and install the latest driver version version 53 from Intel's website, and the game runs fine. However, Windows automatically attempts to...
  4. Microsoft is testing some changes to Edge's Tracking Prevention settings, and the browser...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing some changes to Edge's Tracking Prevention settings, and the browser...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rda12b/microsoft_is_testing_some_changes_to_edges/
  5. Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?: On occasion I want to go back and find something I was doing earlier in the day or a day or two ago. The timeline is really handy for that. However, it also gets filled up with a bunch of stuff that is useless to me. For example, every time I grab a screenshot with my SnagIt...
  6. How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser: [ATTACH]Tracking prevention helps you to block numerous trackers in Microsoft Edge. However, there may be certain sites that you may want to exempt. If so, […] This article How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser first appeared on...
  7. Microsoft Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge: Today, we’re excited to announce some improvements to our tracking prevention feature that have started rolling out with Microsoft Edge 79. In our last blog post about tracking prevention in Microsoft Edge, we mentioned that we are experimenting with ways that our Balanced...
  8. Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft adds new options for tracking prevention in the latest Edge Canary build, in...: [ATTACH] \"Experimental Tracking prevention features\" flag. New tracking prevention option. Delete autofill entries. Delete autofill entries (GIF). This feature is "exclusive" of Edge Canary, is not yet available in Chrome Canary. Version 80.0.335.0 (Official...
  9. How to enable & configure Tracking Prevention feature in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable & configure Tracking Prevention feature in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Tracking Protection is a feature in browsers which limits the effect of services like Google, Facebook, etc., tracking your online activities. If you are profiled, you are almost tracked across services and platforms. If you are using the Chromium-based...
  10. Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    Tracking prevention now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds: Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of tracking prevention for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature at Build 2019 as one of the concepts we’re exploring to offer greater transparency and control over your online data. Microsoft Edge Insiders can now try...