Windows 10: How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

Discus and support How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I recently took a screenshot and save it to a file. But when I tried to "PRINT" the file, I found I only get part of the file. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oscar Hotel, Oct 30, 2020.

1. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

Hello,

I recently took a screenshot and save it to a file.

But when I tried to "PRINT" the file, I found I only get part of the file.

Is there a way to resize the file to 8.5 x 11 Landscape and get the entire file ?

Thank you, Oscar

:)

Oscar Hotel, Oct 30, 2020

2. Problems printing a screenshot

windows 10 ---when selecting an item from a list on a webpage I am unable to print the resulting screenshot, but if I do select PRINT all I get is the original webpage (7 sheets!)

How can I print a screenshot selected from a list in a webpage----I do not have the "PrtSc" button on my PC, neither is it on the virtual keyboard ?

[Original title: Gerry Dixon]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

gerald dixon, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Oct 30, 2020
  4. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

Win key + Print Screen SystRq not always working to take and save screenshots.

Hello Benoy,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• When you press Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq, does your computer's screen somehow dim for a moment? Also, after pressing Windows key + Print Scrn SysRq and press Ctrl + V in Paint, does the screenshot appears?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?

To save your screenshot as a file, it would depend on the key combination that will trigger to capture a screenshot and automatically save it to the Screenshots folder. Here are some examples of print screen key combination depending on the manufacturer
    of the device (Windows logo key + Ctrl + PrintScrn, or Windows logo key + Fn + PrintScrn)

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

1. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ? - Similar Threads - PRINT screenshot

2. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  3. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  4. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  5. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  6. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  7. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...
  8. Can't take screenshot with print screen - Ans is here...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...
  10. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...