Windows 10: How to print an image with exact dimensions?

Discus and support How to print an image with exact dimensions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Let's say I have this 277 x 598 pixels image. I will be printing on a regular A4 paper. When printed on paper, I want the dimensions of the printed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I_love_emoji, Aug 19, 2020.

1. How to print an image with exact dimensions?

Let's say I have this 277 x 598 pixels image. I will be printing on a regular A4 paper. When printed on paper, I want the dimensions of the printed image to be exactly 7.33 x 15.82 centimeters. Are there any programs that can help me do this like I would set the dimensions in the program and it will print accordingly?

submitted by /u/I_love_emoji
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I_love_emoji, Aug 19, 2020

2. I want Print a WorkList

I would like to see the print job in the same step as the attachment.

1. Start / Print Task List

2. Display active page

3. Work situation

4. End printing

5. Delete the task list

How to print an image with exact dimensions? 561x288?v=1.png

But my printer is:

1. Spooling.

2. Delete the task list.

3. Start printing.

The following specifications are available:

HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553

Window 10 Pro

I can not see the details I are currently working on in the printout.

So can not be deleted during printing.

I had this question with HP,

The answer was to contact Microsoft.

Plz....

DaegeonKim, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

Hi

I want to print photos from jpegs on my computer to fit a photo frame that has two sizes of aperture for the photos, 10x15cm and 8x10cm. I can print a photo on to photographic paper at 10x15cm as that paper size is available in the Print dialogue.

8x10cm though is not a paper size in the Print dialogue (unless it is one that has a name but doesn't tell me what size it is).

I found that I should be able to go to Printers and Devices, Printer server properties, and create a new form - I did this, named and saved it with the above dimensions, 8x10cm. When I selected the jpeg and Print, the saved form was not visible amongst all
    the standard paper sizes.

So how can I choose the exact but non-standard dimensions of my printed photo?

I am using Windows 10 on an HP laptop, and an HO 2600 deskjet wireless printer.

Thanks

Jim

Jim Strother, Aug 19, 2020
  4. How to print an image with exact dimensions?

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

How to print an image with exact dimensions?

1. How to print an image with exact dimensions? - Similar Threads - print image exact

2. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-group-images-by-dimensions-but-not-sort/af2c28d7-442b-4846-96f4-dd77cf83a77b
  3. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?: Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-group-images-by-dimensions-but-not-sort/af2c28d7-442b-4846-96f4-dd77cf83a77b
  4. Why can I group images by dimensions but not sort by dimensions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Properties stopped showing image dimensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Properties stopped showing image dimensions: I have always used properties to check the dimensions height and width of images. Today, I opened the properties of an image JPEG whose dimensions I had already checked in the past, but the width and height properties were missing. I would like to be able to see them, so that...
  6. Properties stopped showing image dimensions

Properties stopped showing image dimensions: I have always used properties to check the dimensions height and width of images. Today, I opened the properties of an image JPEG whose dimensions I had already checked in the past, but the width and height properties were missing. I would like to be able to see them, so that...
  7. Searching for image files by dimensions

Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...
  8. Searching for image files by dimensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Searching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but...
  9. Searching for image files by dimensions

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Printing with custom dimensions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing with custom dimensions?: Hello there. I am trying to print out a DS game cover, with the dimensions being 27.7cm x 11.6cm. However, I can't find those options in any app. How do I print with those dimensions? submitted by /u/loomman529 [link] [comments]...