Windows 10: How to print long pages in HP printer ?

Discus and support How to print long pages in HP printer ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an HP 126NW printer which cant print super long pages as the dimensions are locked. I want to print a page with 5.9 inches to 19 inches. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MonilMansukhani, Nov 9, 2020.

1. How to print long pages in HP printer ?

I have an HP 126NW printer which cant print super long pages as the dimensions are locked. I want to print a page with 5.9 inches to 19 inches. But the custom page dimensions are locked. Anyone can help me with this please ? Below is the screenshot of the dimensions. I cant make it more than 14. I dont want to go to a HP forum. Please can someone help me

How to print long pages in HP printer ? 4c4415dc-5456-4d45-9e35-ff46adaca6ff?upload=true.png

:)

MonilMansukhani, Nov 9, 2020
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Nov 9, 2020
  3. HP printer prints half pages

I'm having a problem printing. Whenever I print a document, my computer will print either

• a blank page
    • a small portion of a page
    • most of a page
    • or (sometimes) a full page
    Then it will repeat the print job, indefinitely, until I cancel it, printing at random items 1, 2, 3, or 4 above.

Also, when I view the print queue, the printer status flickers into "offline" mode, and the print job continuously resets, it appears. Here's a video of it happening:

I'm using Windows 10, with an HP Photosmart C5580 printer. This has been occurring for the past two months, every single time I print. I've reset the print spooler service, re-installed my printer multiple times, used both the "windows update" driver and
    the driver from the HP website. I selected various print processors. I ran the printer troubleshooter, but no errors were detected. Event Viewer shows a couple of errors, recording approximately every 10th occurrence of this, so idk if it's the actual issue.
    Here's the message it shows:

The document Print Document, owned by SYSTEM, failed to print on printer HP Photosmart C5500 series. Try to print the document again, or restart the print spooler.

Data type: RAW. Size of the spool file in bytes: 0. Number of bytes printed: 0. Total number of pages in the document: 0. Number of pages printed: 0. Client computer: \\****. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 1780. A null reference pointer
    was passed to the stub.

The printer works perfectly well on two other PCs I use, both running windows 10.

Nothing seems to resolve this. It seems like this is an issue with the print spooler, maybe caused by a faulty update?

=storminnorman=, Nov 9, 2020
  4. How to print long pages in HP printer ?

cannot print on network printer HP P1606DN

We can try the following ways to troubleshoot or resolve the issue:

First check the IP address of the printer? If it is consistent with the IP address we pinged?

1. If it is an IP address automatically assigned by the DHCP Server, this IP address may change. If it is not consistent with the IP address we pinged, the IP address of the printer is changed, we need to change the IP address of the network printer.
    2. If it is consistent with the IP address we pinged. Then we turn off the network printer and ping its IP address, it should be not ping normally. If we can ping its IP address, it means that other devices on the network are using this IP address.Then we need to view the real IP of the network printer.
    3. All of the above checks, after determining the IP address of the printer, and we can ping this IP address. If we still can't print now, delete the printer on our computer and re-add this network printer according to the printer's instructions.

We also need to go to the HP official website to download the printer driver of this model, and then install the network printer.

How to change IP address of printer

Step one:Installing wired network driver

Method 1:

The HP Smart Install driver, only Windows system supports this type of installation.
    Check the IP Address on the configuration page. On the computer to install the product, open the Web browser. In the browser's address line, type the IP address of the product.
    Click the tag of HP Smart Install, and then click the Download button.Run the downloaded driver and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.

Method 2:

Use random CD to install driver.Insert the software installation CD into the computer CD driver.If the installation program is not automatically opened, please browse the contents of CD SETUP.EXE and run the file. Set up products and install software according to the instructions on the screen.

Note: ensure that when prompted, select "configure to print through the network".

Step two: configure the network settings

Use the embedded Web server to view or change the configuration settings of IP.
    The specific steps are as follows: look at the configuration page and find the address IP. If you use IPv4, then the IP address contains only numbers.The format is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx . If you use IPv6, then the IP address is a combination of sixteen character characters and numbers. Its format is similar to: xxxx:: xxxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx .
    To open the embedded Web server, type product IP address in the Web browser address line. Click Networking or other tabs to get network information. You can change the settings as required.

Daisy Zhou, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

How to print long pages in HP printer ?

1. How to print long pages in HP printer ? - Similar Threads - print long pages

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer prints blank pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank pages: I used my printer today however it only prints blank pages. I checked on the ink and it is full. I tried to print using my other device and was able to print. The printer is connected via wired connection so I unplug it. I plugged it back in but when I tried it again it is...
  6. Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok.

Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok.: Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok. I did Remove Device and reinstalled. Prints fine from my Apple ipod....
  7. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  8. HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Printer Envy 5032 no longing printing, update relateable???: Running Windows 10 Ver 1909, waiting for 2004 Yesterday printer has refused to print via Sony Vaio laptop printer works fine printing from phone Try to print anything and quickly open the printer "device" it will say it is spooling, that will quickly change to printing,...
  9. HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page

HP Envy Printer Will Not Print anything but test page: Regardless of app used, nothing but lousy test pages will print! I have TRIED the silly troubleshooter TOO MANY TIMES I have stopped and restarted the print spooler WHAT is needed to get this printer to work? Please help! In this time of ncovid19 things are crazy!...
  10. HP printer printing blank pages

HP printer printing blank pages: My HP Officejet 7500A will print out test page but everything else prints out blank this is a recient development . I have spent hours trying to solve this , many on the net with the same problem, nobody seems to have a fix.../ Anyone Please !...