Windows 10: How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint

Discus and support How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want o print three or four photos on a page (phot paper) using Windows 'Paint' but I forgot how to do it and just can't seemt o get it done. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Linda Rudolph, Jun 4, 2019.

1. How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint

I want o print three or four photos on a page (phot paper) using Windows 'Paint' but I forgot how to do it and just can't seemt o get it done. Any help out there?

:)

Linda Rudolph, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Pasting a picture into Paint from <prt.Sc>

Hi Francene,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Paint to paste the screen shots on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly are you referring to when you say: "This version doesn't appear"?
    • What happens when you press Ctrl+ V keys on Paint window?

Try the below steps and check if you are able to paste and save the screen shots on MS Paint.

• Try to access the picture you want to take the screen shot, press Print Screen
      button from the keyboard.
    • Open MS Paint by pressing Windows key, type
      paint and select MS Paint from the displayed options.
    • Press Ctrl + V keys to Paste the picture, later press
      Ctrl + S keys to Save the picture and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 4, 2019
  4. How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint

Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint

1. How to print more than one picture on a pge with Paint - Similar Threads - print more picture

2. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  3. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  4. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive: I have a large number of photos on a USB stick which I retrieved from the drive of a broken laptop. They almost certainly contain duplicates of photos on my working laptop. Is there a way of scanning both the Pictures folder on my laptop and the USB drive to detect them?...
  6. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  7. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow: Title, the windows lock screen slideshow feature does not work for me. I've tried using folders on both my install drive and another hard drive, it has the same error. The folder has multiple .jpg files on it, it's not empty, and the slideshow feature works perfectly fine...
  8. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  9. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  10. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....