Windows 10: How to print my page

Discus and support How to print my page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, How can I print my page from fresh paint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenayByArd, Sep 24, 2020.

1. How to print my page

Hello,

How can I print my page from fresh paint?

:)

JenayByArd, Sep 24, 2020

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 24, 2020
  3. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

How to print my page

can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How to print my page

1. How to print my page - Similar Threads - print page

2. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  3. Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected printers printing blank pages from only one computer.: I have a user who can only print blank pages from their computer. The printers function perfectly for every other person in the building except this one. I have done updates, removed the printer and re-added, manually installed drivers, checked for system file corruption. The...
  4. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  5. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  6. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

7. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

8. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...

When I was printing off two pages, the printer stopped in about a half page. Said improper...: When I was typing a two page letter, the printer stopped in middle of the page. It said "improper" turned off. I never turned anything off while that letter was printing. How do I correct this?...