Windows 10: How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10

Discus and support How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got various purchased shape/image fonts and I want to print Font's sample as a PDF in Windows 10. Unfortunately I could not find how to select Save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ari94, May 30, 2023.

1. Ari94 Win User

How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10

I got various purchased shape/image fonts and I want to print Font's sample as a PDF in Windows 10. Unfortunately I could not find how to select Save to PDF. Normally when I want to print I click on Print then select from various options my Printer or SAVE to PDF.Any help will be much appreciated.Thank you.

:)

Ari94, May 30, 2023

2. Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 30, 2023
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, May 30, 2023
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Can not print a pdf file

Need a couple of questions answered first....

1. Since you're saying "am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo" can I assume the printer is networked?
    2. Is the "form that is now in a PDF format" the only document you're having issues with, only PDF files, or any document?
    Also (in the vein of not assuming) did you save the file first before attempting to print?

sygnus21, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - print save Fonts

2. How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10: I got various purchased shape/image fonts and I want to print Font's sample as a PDF in Windows 10. Unfortunately I could not find how to select Save to PDF. Normally when I want to print I click on Print then select from various options my Printer or SAVE to PDF.Any help...
  3. How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print/save Fonts sample file as a PDF in Windows 10: I got various purchased shape/image fonts and I want to print Font's sample as a PDF in Windows 10. Unfortunately I could not find how to select Save to PDF. Normally when I want to print I click on Print then select from various options my Printer or SAVE to PDF.Any help...
  4. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  5. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  6. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

7. Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation: When selecting multiple images to put together into a pdf in file explorer, I select print, select Microsoft print to pdf, then the image preview is rotated 90 degrees to a landscape orientation. An image, or scan that was in portrait orientation, is printed to a 90 degree...
  8. Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to File Word or Save Print Output As pdf: I know this is a common problem - I won't even bother to describe it in detail but i can't find a recent thread. Anyway, my printer is the default and Print to File is not checked in the print menu 2 common 'solutions'. I am trying to print documents related to my...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523