Windows 10: How to Print with Paint 3D

Discus and support How to Print with Paint 3D in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ToddB73, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ToddB73 Win User

How to Print with Paint 3D

Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images.

How is Print done ?

:)

ToddB73, Oct 30, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 30, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Oct 30, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Print with Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Print Paint

2. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  3. PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTS TOO LARGE IN PAINT APP: I opened a saved image with Paint and resized it to be larger. I saved the image. But when I try to print it within the Paint app, my image prints out very large. My image in Paint is 3.5" x 3.5". When I print it from within Paint, it prints out at about 7" x 7". How do I get...
  4. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  5. ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES

ABSENCE OF EXPORT IN PAINT 3D AND POOR PRINTED IMAGES: why is there still no solution to the absence of export in paint 3D? I have been using paint 3D for my DPhil and can't go any further with it, particularly as the images I try to print from paint 3D are very poor indeed...
  6. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  7. Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint

Print Screen pastes black rectangular box into MS Paint: Lately, when i am trying to take a screen shot on PC Win10, and paste it into MS Paint, I am getting a black screen pasted instead of the actual image. Any idea how to resolve it ? Thank you...
  8. Paint not printing the same as image shown in preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint not printing the same as image shown in preview: I'm tearing my hair out with this stupid Paint app!I have a scanned image which I am trying to print- it is a copy of my till which needs replacing, so I need it to be exactly the right size or the buttons won't match up. I have adjusted the paper size to A4 and reduced the...
  9. Paint not printing the same as image shown in preview

Paint not printing the same as image shown in preview: I'm tearing my hair out with this stupid Paint app!I have a scanned image which I am trying to print- it is a copy of my till which needs replacing, so I need it to be exactly the right size or the buttons won't match up. I have adjusted the paper size to A4 and reduced the...
  10. IOS 15.3 Concepts by Avdan in Print Documents in Microsoft Paint 3D for Windows 10 Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    IOS 15.3 Concepts by Avdan in Print Documents in Microsoft Paint 3D for Windows 10 Asus Laptop: Click Print Button in Windows 10 Cursors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-153-concepts-by-avdan-in-print-documents-in/3460fe57-21be-4f32-9a8d-e77a6b2f569a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to print from paint 3d