Windows 10: How to proceed

Discus and support How to proceed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I change legacy to uefi boot mode for installing win 10? any other specs to be mentioned?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KabilALan72828, Sep 18, 2021.

1. How to proceed

how do I change legacy to uefi boot mode for installing win 10? any other specs to be mentioned?

:)

KabilALan72828, Sep 18, 2021
  2. N2NB4 Win User

access until HELLO installed, but no PIN. Can't proceed without HELLO

Macboatmaster,
    I shall try that and get back to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Macboatmastr, I followed your steps and activated the only toggle I found for activating Periodic scans. To which Windows responded: You have Norton Antivirus installed which is more comprehensive than what we provide we suggest that you turn off windows defender periodic scans. So, obediently, I toggled it off. and report back here. Should i still proceed?

N2NB4, Sep 18, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to proceed [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 18, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

How to proceed

Valve Inflicts European Gamers with $1 = €1 Equation

Here's where I step in:
    • As much as being expressive is fine, being vocal about things isn't...it usually spoils some serious and interesting debates
    • Beyond a point let's agree to disagree with things...the participants of the debate hold the higher ground over the moderator of it, to decide when to do so...again, while things are within limits
    Use these pointers as you proceed with the ongoing discussion. Thank You.

btarunr, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

How to proceed

1. How to proceed - Similar Threads - proceed

2. I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed: I would like to upgrade my Dell Laptop - Inspiron 17 5000 series - from Windows 7 to 10, how can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10-what/4a53ce64-8522-40ce-8909-9992b841de07
  3. I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, what is the cost and how should I proceed: I would like to upgrade my Dell Laptop - Inspiron 17 5000 series - from Windows 7 to 10, how can this be accomplished? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10-what/4a53ce64-8522-40ce-8909-9992b841de07
  4. Initial install of windows 11 failed and can't proceed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial install of windows 11 failed and can't proceed: How can I re-install windows 11 after a failed attempt of initial install of windows 11 on a new computer build. Only have access to bios or the failed attempt of the windows 11 install which does not allow me to do anything. Windows 11 boots up but will only progress to the...
  5. Initial install of windows 11 failed and can't proceed

Initial install of windows 11 failed and can't proceed: How can I re-install windows 11 after a failed attempt of initial install of windows 11 on a new computer build. Only have access to bios or the failed attempt of the windows 11 install which does not allow me to do anything. Windows 11 boots up but will only progress to the...
  6. hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed: hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed not found. Reinstalling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-absolution-the-code-execution-cannot/d73479a5-ebca-4b2d-a5c8-457c2c80bb3c
  7. hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed

hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed: hitman absolution the code execution cannot proceed not found. Reinstalling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-absolution-the-code-execution-cannot/d73479a5-ebca-4b2d-a5c8-457c2c80bb3c
  8. Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code: Hi Team,I have completed my verification process for the exam, after that examiner asked to login with other access code, and it say invalid access code while login with the code, not able to proceed with the exam, please help with getting a valid access code to take the...
  9. Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code

Unable to proceed AZ 900 exam because of invalid access code: Hi Team,I have completed my verification process for the exam, after that examiner asked to login with other access code, and it say invalid access code while login with the code, not able to proceed with the exam, please help with getting a valid access code to take the...
  10. How to proceed with File already exist as per Save As Dialogue Message but it is not there?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to proceed with File already exist as per Save As Dialogue Message but it is not there?...: I need help to know if I should continue Save As when Dialog Box reports File Already Exists; if I do not verify with Windows Explorer, I can be misled I already saved this File.By countercheck Save As Dialogue Box with Windows Explorer, I did see this file and so I continue...