Windows 10: How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other?

Discus and support How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys.. I'm trying to program Task Scheduler to run 3 antivirus programs one after the other. How do I program it to do so? 181262 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Jun 18, 2021.

1. yahanna Win User

How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other?

Hi guys.. I'm trying to program Task Scheduler to run 3 antivirus programs one after the other. How do I program it to do so?

:)

yahanna, Jun 18, 2021
  2. MeOnWeb Win User

Task Scheduler not running programs...

Hello Guys,

I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Tried using Task Scheduler to automatically run Good Sync program on a predefined schedule. However, it fails to run the program. My user account has administrative priviledges.

Thanks for your replies.

MeOnWeb, Jun 18, 2021
  3. lx07 Win User
    Task Scheduler not running programs...

Go to task scheduler, click on Task Scheduler Library and then Enable all tasks history (it is on the Action tab).

How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other? [​IMG]

Then you should see if (1) it was actioned or not and (2) why it didn't work (if it was actioned at all)

4. 12Comp Win User

Change target program in Task Scheduler

It blows my mind to no end that MS has never made an easy to use task scheduler in Windows.

I went through the convoluted steps in Task Scheduler to start a program (a sound) at a certain time daily.

I would like (REALLY) to change that target program to start another program. I don't see an option to do that, or even to delete a task.

Any way to do this?

12Comp, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Program Task Scheduler to Run 3 Programs One After the Other? - Similar Threads - Program Task Scheduler

2. How to have Task Scheduler start a program after another program is started

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to have Task Scheduler start a program after another program is started: Is there a way to have the task scheduler start a program after it has started a previous program?for instance, I'm running a dedicated DCS server on my computer and have setup the task scheduler to restart the computer everyday at 2 AM. I then have another task stating that...
  3. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  4. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  5. Program will run in one account but not the other

Program will run in one account but not the other: I have a program called Cut List that when I click on the icon it will ask me if I want this program to makes changes to my computer. When I say yes a small blue circle appears for a few seconds then goes away but the program never starts. However, if I go to a second...
  6. How to run a program in task scheduler?

How to run a program in task scheduler?: I have installed Speedfan and it won't run at the windows startup, so I tried to schedule it in task scheduler, I am not familiar with using it and wondered if there is a guide for W10 64 anywhere or if anyone can tell me how? Many thanks in advance! John. 13863
  7. Task Scheduler - how to run program on different drive?

Task Scheduler - how to run program on different drive?: Hi, I'm trying to set up a task using Task Scheduler to run a game which is on one of my secondary drives, drive F: - I have Windows 10 installed on the C: drive. The problem I'm having is Task Scheduler doesn't seem able to start a program if it's on any drive except C: -...
  8. Task Scheduler: How to run more than one program in Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler: How to run more than one program in Actions: I have a scheduled task to run Avast AshCmd.exe every day. The entry in Actions is "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashCmd.exe / @=Quick/r=*~". (Quick is the name of my scan.) I'd like to add another command, to view the Avast log afterwards. Like "Notepad...
  9. Task Scheduler doesn't run program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler doesn't run program: I'm running a task schedule to run a program at a certain time. It worked great in windows 7 but since I upgraded to 10 nothing happens when the task is run. I've run SFC and Dism see below and no problems found. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan....
  10. Task Scheduler not running programs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler not running programs...: Hello Guys, I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Tried using Task Scheduler to automatically run Good Sync program on a predefined schedule. However, it fails to run the program. My user account has administrative priviledges. Thanks for your replies. 37970