Windows 10: How to project games to a Macbook using windows (bootcamp).

Discus and support How to project games to a Macbook using windows (bootcamp). in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first thread, so if anyone would bear with me, I'd appreciate it. I have a windows 10 Gigabyte gaming laptop (P55) who's monitor has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trees102, Dec 27, 2017.

1. trees102 Win User

How to project games to a Macbook using windows (bootcamp).

Hi, this is my first thread, so if anyone would bear with me, I'd appreciate it.
    I have a windows 10 Gigabyte gaming laptop (P55) who's monitor has gone bad. It has a pink hue and burn-in, but I have tested it by connecting it to an external monitor, and it does work then. This tells me that the GPU is not the problem. Unfortunately, I have tried everything I could to fix it, even sending it in for repair, with no success.
    My only saving grace is a 12 inch Macbook that I happen to have. I tried using the "connect" software in the action center to use it as an external monitor on windows bootcamp. It worked perfectly fine until I loaded any game, at which point my macbook's display turned black until I disconnected my PC. However, it did give me a notice that secured items could not be displayed on my macbook (I don't know what that means, as it worked showing the home screen and loading up google chrome). It Is there any way to prevent that from happening? My only other option that I know of would be to purchase an external monitor online, which I'd rather not do. I'd prefer to use my macbook as a monitor for gaming at the moment. Thanks!

:)

trees102, Dec 27, 2017

2. how do I reuse windows 10 licence from apple bootcamp if I want to create different sized partitions

I want to reclaim the space on my MacBook Pro, by removing the windows 10 bootcamp partitions, then install windows 10 through bootcamp on another MacBook Pro with a larger hard drive

RussellStewart62, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Windows 10

I am changing my old Macbook pro to new mac book. I installed Windows 10 and using it through bootcamp. Now I want to know how to install the windows 10 from my old MacBook to my new Macbook.

SureshBiyani, Dec 27, 2017
  4. MrNeeds Win User

You could get a steam link, they stream games to a small box you can connect to your TV, unless you play games competitively, that should suffice, they are on sale right now for another couple of hours for about $10 with shipping.

MrNeeds, Jan 3, 2018
Thema:

1. How to project games to a Macbook using windows (bootcamp). - Similar Threads - project games Macbook

2. Windows Bootcamp in MacBook Pro Complete Darkness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp in MacBook Pro Complete Darkness: HELP!!!!My Windows boot camp in MacBook Pro was working fine until I accidentally turned the display lighting to 0, now my screen is in complete darkness only in windows mode, keyboard lighting is still on.I've tried the following, it still doesn't work: 1. restarting the...
  3. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  4. macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    macbook pro windows bootcamp crash loop: I have a MacBook Pro 15″ 2019 and I've used bootcamp to run Windows 10. Unfortunately, I got a blue screen and it just loops this death screen. I've followed virtually every path on the diagnostics and it keeps running into an error.. I can't even get into safemode... I've...
  5. Macbook Bootcamp crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macbook Bootcamp crashing: Hi everyone, I have a macbook pro 16inch and use bootcamp on it. Apple drivers seem to be problematic and keep giving me blue screens. I ran verifier and saved some files to share. When I used verifier, keymanager.sys seems to be problematic, but I've seen other apple...
  6. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  7. Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing Windows Key for Macbook Bootcamp: Hi, I have a Windows 10 key for my home desktop and I recently bought a Macbook Pro and decided to install Windows via Bootcamp, and I reused the key, is this allowed? I am still using my home desktop daily. Is there a way to unlink the Macbook if it's not allowed or do I...
  8. Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootcamp Macbook Windows 10 Pro: I had to borrow a friend's Macbook to run Win for a couple of months in 2017 (2 laptops lost in a flood). I "thought" I wiped the drive properly, but...I saw on my credit card site, a device was listed as "Mac OSX" accessing the site August 2019! Friend now wants to sell...
  9. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  10. Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Macbook Pro Bootcamp: I previously have the Windows 10 activated on Parallels Desktop. Now, I want to switch to Bootcamp. However, it prevents me from switch the license even with the hardware change option. Any idea? [ATTACH]...