Windows 10: how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

Discus and support how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WandaBell1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

:)

WandaBell1, Dec 21, 2018

2. Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

Steps to: Pairing or projecting my HP laptop (Win10) to Samsung TV. They are on same network.

4Ron Thomas, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 21, 2018
  4. how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

Windows 10 Issue Connecting to Samsung Smart TV

My Samsung TV (UA37D5000PR) bought in Dubai (2012) is wired to the Wi-Fi router and I can successfully play media from my laptop (Samsung All Share or via Smart View) but am unable to project my laptop screen from My Lenovo Flex14 (WIndows10)
    laptop. Pls suggest

My TV firmware is also upto date as per the prompt on TV

AaliaHasan, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv

1. how to project my laptop hp to samsung smart tv - Similar Threads - project laptop samsung

2. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.: Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. I have been successful streaming wirelessly from my laptop to my TV since I updated to Windows 11 a few months ago. Suddenly 10 days ago the laptop shuts down when I try. I changed Wireless to HDMI but get the same result. I go...
  5. Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV.: Laptop shuts down when I project to Samsung TV. I have been successful streaming wirelessly from my laptop to my TV since I updated to Windows 11 a few months ago. Suddenly 10 days ago the laptop shuts down when I try. I changed Wireless to HDMI but get the same result. I go...
  6. Problems Windows 10 projecting my laptop to my Smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems Windows 10 projecting my laptop to my Smart TV: When I project my laptop to my smart TV, I always use "duplicate". My problem is that when I project, the screen on my laptop goes black. I want to project my computer to my Smart TV ...and...at the same time continue to view the same image on my laptop. What should I do...
  7. projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    projecting my laptop to Samsung smart tv: Hello, I have an Asus laptop x556uv running windows 10 and a Samsung smart TV of UHD 7 series model UE50RU7100UXMI. I'm trying to project my laptop screen to the TV wireless which is discovered by the computer but the connection fails Further investigation under...
  8. labtop to samsung smart tv hookup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    labtop to samsung smart tv hookup: how to connect labtop to Samsung smart tv by wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labtop-to-samsung-smart-tv-hookup/3efa84ca-7747-45bd-b58b-7239ef5e379c
  9. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  10. Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working: I am trying to project my Windows 10 (on a Lenovo ideapad 305) to a LG Smart Tv. I have read all the advice on various sites and used the Screen Share app on the TV and gone onto the Project options on the action centre. I have checked all the settings on Advanced Sharing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to project my lenovo tp my samsung smart tv

2. Hello I am wondering how to pair my Samsung TV with my Lenovo computer