Windows 10: How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

Discus and support How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have to build an F# project which requires dotnet 7.0.201. I have dotnet 7.0.302 globally installed.The command could not be loaded, possibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oracle 0133, Jun 1, 2023.

1. How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

I have to build an F# project which requires dotnet 7.0.201. I have dotnet 7.0.302 globally installed.The command could not be loaded, possibly because: * You intended to execute a .NET application: The application 'run' does not exist. * You intended to execute a .NET SDK command: A compatible .NET SDK was not found. Requested SDK version: 7.0.201 global.json file: C:\Users\oracl\Documents\Programs\FsAutoComplete\global.json Installed SDKs: 7.0.302 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk] Install the [7.0.201] .NET SDK or update [C:\Users\oracl\Documents\Programs\FsAutoComplete\global

:)

oracle 0133, Jun 1, 2023
  2. gdgd hgdd Win User

.NET SDK installation issue: SDK not recognized despite successful installation

I am encountering an issue with my .NET SDK installation on my Windows 10 Home (Version 22H2, Build 19045.2604) system. Despite successfully installing the .NET SDK, I am unable to create a new project or access the installed SDKs list. I am seeking assistance in resolving this issue.

Here's a summary of what I have done so far:

1. Installed the .NET SDK (.NET SDK 7.0.202 x64) from the official website (Download .NET (Linux, macOS, and Windows)).
    2. Verified the .NET SDK installation in the list of installed programs and features.
    3. Added the .NET SDK path to the PATH environment variable.
    4. Attempted to repair the .NET SDK installation through the "Modify" option in the installed programs list.
    5. Restarted my computer after repairing the installation.
    6. Tried accessing the .NET SDK version and list using both the Command Prompt and PowerShell (including running as administrator).
    Unfortunately, running dotnet --version or dotnet --list-sdks does not show any installed SDKs. The dotnet --info command only displays the installed .NET runtimes, not the SDKs.

My system information is as follows:

Device Name: LAPTOP-95C6A57I Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz RAM: 16.0 GB (13.9 GB usable) System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide in resolving this issue. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you.

gdgd hgdd, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET now on Windows Package Manager

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...ckage-manager/

Brink, Jun 1, 2023
  4. malware Win User

How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

AMD Announces ATI Stream SDK Version 1.4

ATI on Friday released ATI Stream Software Development Kit (SDK) version 1.4, the fourth installment of the free toolkit, that provides a way for developers to find what ATI Stream technology is capable of. The standard toolkit delivers a full-featured software development environment that exposes the amazing computational power of AMD GPUs in an easy to use interface. Version 1.4 of the development kit brings many improvements to previous versions, the full list of which is listed below. To download the ATI Stream SDK, please click here.

What's New:
    • Feature enhancements to Brook+
    • Support for multiple GPUs in a single program
    • Support for 8-bit and 16-bit integer types
    • Interoperability with DirectX API
    • Access to thread-level data sharing
    • Improved support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
    • Performance enhancement to the Brook+ runtime
    • Support for memory pinning to optimize data transfers
    • Support for asynchronous stream write calls
    • Additional hardware features exposed in the Compute Abstraction Layer (CAL)
    • Support for texture sampling (bilinear)
    • Support for FETCH4
    • Support for the ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 consumer graphics card
    • Support for the ATI FirePro 3D V8750, V8700, V7770, V7750, V5700 and V3750 professional graphics accelerators
    Source: AMD

malware, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

1. How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs - Similar Threads - properly manage multiple

2. не устанавливаетя dotnet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    не устанавливаетя dotnet: Никак не могу установить дотнет на windows не знаю как решать проблему https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%BD%D0%B5/60573f0a-b56e-4f19-bb91-0f50d53c79b0
  3. How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs

How to properly manage multiple versions of dotnet SDKs: I have to build an F# project which requires dotnet 7.0.201. I have dotnet 7.0.302 globally installed.The command could not be loaded, possibly because: * You intended to execute a .NET application: The application 'run' does not exist. * You intended to execute a .NET SDK...
  4. DotNet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DotNet: Hi, I was just playing a game when my antivirus blocked a program called DotNet for trying to run malware. I checked the file location but it's from Microsoft Corporation which seems safe, but it's "dotnet" not "DotNet". Is there a malware on my computer or is it a false...
  5. How to manage files on multiple USB drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to manage files on multiple USB drives: I have many USB drives used for personal and business. Finding something is almost impossible. Plus lots of duplicates.My question, does anyone know a process or an app that will help me catalogue the files on multiple drives, find duplicates and help set up a system to...
  6. Managing multiple displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Managing multiple displays: I have 2 displays connected to a Surface Pro 7. My requirements are pretty simple - when the lid is closed, turn OFF the onboard display and turn the external monitor and then when the lid is open, vice versa - turn ON the onboard display and turn off the external display....
  7. Running multiple Java versions and managing two applications

Running multiple Java versions and managing two applications: Dear All, I wish to run two applications that run on different java versions in two different browsers on Windows 10. First application uses Java 1.6 and runs on Safari browser whereas second application uses latest Java and runs on Internet explorer. I do not want to use...
  8. HOW can i install dotnet on my system

HOW can i install dotnet on my system: HOW can i install dotnet on my system? 37254
  9. How to manage multiple wireless profiles?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to manage multiple wireless profiles?: Both my router and my laptop support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. I have an SSID for each on my router and a profiles for each on the laptop. I want the laptop to use the 5GHz connection when available use the 2.4GHz connection if it's too far from the router for a good 5GHz...
  10. Dotnet framework 3.5

Dotnet framework 3.5: Friends I am into Entertainment Industry Post prodution Editing & Mixing. How Can I use dotnet framework 3.5 in windows 10? Tried to install it but windows 10 does not allow. Y? pl. help. Work is getting pending Thanks 18928