Windows 10: How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

Discus and support How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to download chipset drivers from the manufacture official ASUS website.I found there many list of chipset drivers available to download and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarkPsiNight, May 29, 2022.

1. How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

I need to download chipset drivers from the manufacture official ASUS website.I found there many list of chipset drivers available to download and i dont know which ones should i pick.You can notice that there are many drivers with a different names wrapped together under Chipset driver.So should i download only that one last driver Intel® Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver 17.4 MB, or last driver of each one ?

:)

DarkPsiNight, May 29, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2022
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 29, 2022
  4. Hood Win User

How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

1. How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ? - Similar Threads - properly update drivers

2. How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?: I need to download chipset drivers from the manufacture official ASUS website.I found there many list of chipset drivers available to download and i dont know which ones should i pick.You can notice that there are many drivers with a different names wrapped together under...
  3. How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly update my windows 10 drivers ?: I need to download chipset drivers from the manufacture official ASUS website.I found there many list of chipset drivers available to download and i dont know which ones should i pick.You can notice that there are many drivers with a different names wrapped together under...
  4. How to properly update my system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to properly update my system?: Hello!i have a qustion, i am not quite sure how to perform this.so as i bought my computer it came with a cracked windows 10 version which now worries me because it is out of date and i cannot use certain features and cannot update my drivers to the newest version because it...
  5. Windows 10 Driver card not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Driver card not working properly: Hello. Today, I was on my computer, I turned it on to watch movies on my TV, via HDMI cable. I was looking through the settings, and I found an option called "Enable 3D graphics" or something like that. When I clicked it, the screen went black on both screens, the TV and the...
  6. My Keyboard Drivers Are Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboard Drivers Are Not Working Properly: Tthhiiss iiss wwhhaatt II aamm ttyyppiinngg nnooww.. If you look at this sentence above, you will realize that my keyboard drivers are not working properly. They look out-dated, including the driver date of the keyboard drivers. I need your help with this issue. [ATTACH]...
  7. My windows 10 updated version is not working properly.

My windows 10 updated version is not working properly.: I updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10 in last year, presently I am unable to operate the computer. Software that I installed is not working properly eg; MS office, AutoCAD, cannon printer etc , I refresh the laptop OS with windows option, but I still facing such problem. So...
  8. How to update Drivers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Drivers in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to update Drivers in Windows 10. You can use Device Manager, Windows Update, third-party software or update it manually. As an example, we will see how to update the USB drivers. How [...] This post How to update Drivers in...
  9. Will my windows 10 function properly without the updates?

Will my windows 10 function properly without the updates?: So my ASUS authorized service center decided to delete the files necessary for the windows update application. They reasoned that since it was also the reason why my hard disk got corrupted (thus losing all my data because recovery means voiding the warranty), they decided to...
  10. My Windows 10 never updates properly

My Windows 10 never updates properly: I had bought a Windows 10 CD for my laptop after my Toshiba Satellite preloaded with 8.1 suddenly crashed. After few months my pc started showing that my windows is not activated and that my product key is invalid. Now it even stopped installing the updates . My build number...