Windows 10: How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

Discus and support How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone suggest me the ways to clean my laptop from viruses and malware for free without installing any of the application.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Inner Peace Zone, Sep 23, 2020.

1. How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

Can anyone suggest me the ways to clean my laptop from viruses and malware for free without installing any of the application.

:)

Inner Peace Zone, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Firewall, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection for Windows 10

Microsoft recommends the use of its own products and sites.

>
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/products

There does not exist 1 security product which is THE best and which will catch each and every infection..

Whenever you think that your computer might be infected you can run on-demand scans with some of the products listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Suggestion to read

Jsssssssss, Sep 23, 2020
  4. How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

Jsssssssss, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app.

1. How to Protect my laptop from virus and malware without installing any app. - Similar Threads - Protect laptop virus

2. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  3. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  4. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...
  5. Activation of Windows without any viruses or malware.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows without any viruses or malware.: Hi I am a person who likes Windows and Microsoft. My Windows is not activated. I really want to activate it. But I don't need activators like KMS Autos which installs viruses in my PC and I am looking for a method to activate without buying any product keys or things. I...
  6. How can I protect Malware and Viruses?

How can I protect Malware and Viruses?: I am having some problems with my windows, I am getting viruses and malware. Please tell me how can I protect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-protect-malware-and-viruses/b6660e35-9313-4f3a-aef1-c6047bfcafa3"
  7. Best Way To Protect PC (In Terms Of Recovering It, Not Protecting From Viruses And Malware)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Way To Protect PC (In Terms Of Recovering It, Not Protecting From Viruses And Malware): Hello There, I want to take some steps to protect my PC if it ever stops working to the point i can't open windows. Meaning i would have to renistall windows. Ps i don't have a disc anymore, as i have no disc drive. I have already ordered a 128 GB USB to aid me in this. So...
  8. Virus and malware protection

Virus and malware protection: Hi, I'm Jose Javier and I have a Window laptop with Windows 10 Home; version 10.0.17763. My computer has Window Defender Security System and an Antivirus named Avast. I have bought my laptop a year ago. I really want to know how I can get total Window Security with Window...
  9. anti virus and malware protection

anti virus and malware protection: Windows Security is now recognised now as being more than adequate for protection from viruses malware ransomeware ect. Will this eventually negate the need for third party software and what will happen to the likes of Bitdefender Kaspersky McAfee etc. Will people still...
  10. Anti virus and malware protection

Anti virus and malware protection: Is the Windows Defender very effective protection against any harms that may be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/anti-virus-and-malware-protection/6a679aa5-3f2b-4172-84f6-b812aa914cfb