Windows 10: How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows?

Discus and support How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; CIP regulations are requesting proof that a hard drive has been recovered to prove a recovery process has been completed. I am not sure why that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Technomomo, Sep 15, 2020.

1. How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows?

CIP regulations are requesting proof that a hard drive has been recovered to prove a recovery process has been completed. I am not sure why that matters as we have proof we ran the recovery process, but they want proof that the drive is a "recovered" drive. I have no idea if that is possible since a recovered drive is identical in every way with the exception of the drive ID. The want more than that, which makes no sence but we are trying here.

Any ideas on if there are any identifying factors in the image on the drive that proves it was a recovered drive?

We use both Windows backup and Macrium. To my knowledge neither one has an "identifier" on the local drive to show it was created from an image?

Thanks for any help here. We can't use any other product either, strictly restricted lol.

:)

Technomomo, Sep 15, 2020

2. How can I recover the data from hard disk?

Hello Friends, yesterday while working on my PC suddenly all of my data lost. I was downloading something from the internet and the system suddenly got shut down, after that when I restarted the system there was some error and the system could not start properly. I really want that data as its very important to me. Can anyone suggest me about how to recover the lost data from the hard disk?

willturner, Sep 15, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Which is the Fastest and reliable 10TB hard disk?

Step one, don't keep all your data in one place.

Step two, all high density platters are a bitch to recover on failure, so see step one.

Step three, all hard drive manufactures are under 2% to profit for RMA's so brand doesn't really matter.

cdawall, Sep 15, 2020
  4. sammy Win User

How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows?

How to recover data from RAW Hard Disk

Dear Team,

I have 2 TB Segate external hard disk, which I could not access for few moths, but now when I connect it to computer I am not able to access the data,it says that the hard disk has unrecognizable filesystem.

I need to backup this disk data.

Kindly guide me to recover data.

Thanks
    sammy

sammy, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows?

1. How to provide evidence a hard disk has been recovered in Windows? - Similar Threads - provide evidence hard

2. A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation...: A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace root\Intel_ME to use the LocalSystem account.a warning IntelMEProv and then sudden bluescreen, its always after wmi warning pls help...
  3. Windows 10 has been "stealing" hard disk space on my C / Windows Disk! **** is going on?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 has been "stealing" hard disk space on my C / Windows Disk! **** is going on?: Okay people of Microsoft, before I start telling my problem I just wanna tell you that I tried deleting every temp file, doing clean up and even manually deleting things that took place on my disc. At some point it was as low as 8 GB left, but would be at standard at 30 GB....
  4. Windows 10 has been "stealing" hard disk space on my C / Windows Disk! **** is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 has been "stealing" hard disk space on my C / Windows Disk! **** is going on?: Okay people of Microsoft, before I start telling my problem I just wanna tell you that I tried deleting every temp file, doing clean up and even manually deleting things that took place on my disc. At some point it was as low as 8 GB left, but would be at standard at 30 GB....
  5. Windows 10 has been "stealing" hard disk space on my C / Windows Disk! **** is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Recovering hard disk drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering hard disk drives: I recently performed the media-creation process for Windows 10 on my hard disk drive by accidentI had a USB plugged in at the same time and I messed up the names. There's over 900+ gigabytes of files and folders in there that's extremely important to me. I have tried the...
  7. No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed

in Windows 10 News
    No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed: [ATTACH]If when you boot your Windows 10 computer and you receive the No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed error message, […] This article No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. how to recover PC hard disk photo data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to recover PC hard disk photo data: hi!! 2 days ago virus attack my hard disk and all photos were infected.. now how recored my all photos back with free method. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-recover-pc-hard-disk-photo-data/53962d53-1e93-40d1-bfda-e527da1d8dd0
  9. Recovering my hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering my hard disk: When creating a USB windows install disk, I confuse my hard disk to mu USB stick and I lost all my data. I have already used Womdersahe recoverit, and easus data recovery. Each has performed recovery, but no file is openable. Can someone help me please?...
  10. Azure (owned by Microsoft) evidently has been (unintentionally) hosting malware sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure (owned by Microsoft) evidently has been (unintentionally) hosting malware sites: https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/status/1126894905668849664 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-owned-by-microsoft-evidently-has-been/fa476dc5-69e1-49c9-9ab2-8708f8fa0a05"