Windows 10: How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

Discus and support How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raja Pallavan, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site 'sftp://...:22/mnt/fs-engines-01/Publish'. The server connection timed out.

:)

Raja Pallavan, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

1. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location. - Similar Threads - publish visual studio

2. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.: Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site...
  3. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.: Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site...
  4. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  5. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  6. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  7. visual studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  8. How do you view the GUI of the form in Visual Studio 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you view the GUI of the form in Visual Studio 2019?: I am trying to create a Windows Form Application in Visual Studio 2019 but when I create the project the form code shows up but no tab for the actual form is there. I need the form to place the controls and design the GUI but for some reason I can't edit the GUI of the form....
  9. Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio; Python Windows Desktop application: Visual Studio Community Version Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Trying to create a Python Windows Desktop application IronPython Windows Forms Application. Selecting debug fails with a message that ronPython2.7.32 must be configured or installed. Question: Where is the...
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...