Windows 10: How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

Discus and support How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raja Pallavan, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site 'sftp://...:22/mnt/fs-engines-01/Publish'. The server connection timed out.

:)

Raja Pallavan, Oct 13, 2021
  2. franx_dj Win User

Clickonce cause Visual Studio hangs on Windows 10

Hi,

Visual Studio 2015 on Windows 10 Enterprise hangs frequently when the project is using Clickonce technology.

There is no apparent causes for the hangs, because the hangs occurs even when Visual Sudio is simply opened, but I'm not working with it.

Other times, the hangs can occurs when I'm digiting on the editor.

When an hangs occurs, simply the visual studio process is not responding and I must kill it and restart.

Often, otherwise, the hangs occurs when launch the debugger: in that cases, the IDE is responsive, bug the builds is still on starting build. If I try to do anything, VS ask if I want to stop the debugger, but, if I click yes, the debugger does not stops.

Even in that cases, I must kill Visual Studio.

I'm using Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise, but the same problems occurs with other versions (VS 2010, VS 2012, VS 2012).

My collegues have same problems with same configuration:

• Visual Studio,
    • Windows 10,
    • projects with Clickonce

With Windwos 8 or previous no problems occurs.

Had anyone same problems?

Thanks,

Francesco

franx_dj, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio 2019 version 16.10.2 released

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/vis...-version-16102

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Claudy Win User

How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

ClickOnce application setup.exe detected as Virus

Dear All,

We have the same problem but it seems that it only occurs with the latest ClickOnce publications.

The setup.exe published before May 31st can be downloaded without been deleted by Windows defender.

So we wonder if the problem is not coming from visual studio.

We also need to solve this asap!

Claudy, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

1. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location. - Similar Threads - publish visual studio

2. How to Install Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022: Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022 is missing for this reason I was unable to use SSIS Script task component. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-visual-studio-tools-for/676e10f5-1b06-4bd7-a5c0-22555a383143
  3. How to Install Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Install Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022: Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Application for 2022 is missing for this reason I was unable to use SSIS Script task component. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-visual-studio-tools-for/676e10f5-1b06-4bd7-a5c0-22555a383143
  4. ClickOnce install broken when upgrading to Visual Studio 17.8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClickOnce install broken when upgrading to Visual Studio 17.8.1: Description: After using the Upgrade tool to convert all my projects from .Net7 to .Net8, Clickonce seems to be building my .exe into both the app.publish and the app.dll, which I think is breaking the installer. It seems that nothing I try can stop the Publish build from...
  5. ClickOnce install broken when upgrading to Visual Studio 17.8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ClickOnce install broken when upgrading to Visual Studio 17.8.1: Description: After using the Upgrade tool to convert all my projects from .Net7 to .Net8, Clickonce seems to be building my .exe into both the app.publish and the app.dll, which I think is breaking the installer. It seems that nothing I try can stop the Publish build from...
  6. ClickOnce install broken when upgrading to Visual Studio 17.8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to launch a Visual Studio VB application at a high priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch a Visual Studio VB application at a high priority: I have two applications that need to run with High priority. The non-VB application is a .exe file and I start it at high priority like this: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "NaP3" /High "C:\Program Files x86\NaP3\NaP3.exe"That command is in the Target field of a desktop...
  8. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.: Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site...
  9. How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to publish visual studio ClickOnce Win Form application in SFTP location.: Unable to publish in SFTP server. It shows the below error.Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError Failed to connect to 'sftp://.../fs-engines-01/Publish/' with the following error: Unable to create the Web site...
  10. How do you view the GUI of the form in Visual Studio 2019?

How do you view the GUI of the form in Visual Studio 2019?: I am trying to create a Windows Form Application in Visual Studio 2019 but when I create the project the form code shows up but no tab for the actual form is there. I need the form to place the controls and design the GUI but for some reason I can't edit the GUI of the form....