Windows 10: How to purchase game using Xbox card

Discus and support How to purchase game using Xbox card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My son purchased hollow knight from the microsoft store using an xbox gift card. He plays hollow knight on xbox and wants to also play on pc windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jaysherman1, Mar 14, 2020.

1. How to purchase game using Xbox card

My son purchased hollow knight from the microsoft store using an xbox gift card. He plays hollow knight on xbox and wants to also play on pc windows 10. when he logs into the laptop as his microsoft account and tries to download it from the MS store, it says he doesn’t have available devices linked to his account. How do we link this laptop to his ms account do we can download the game? Thanks!

:)

jaysherman1, Mar 14, 2020

2. Are you able to use a Xbox Gift Card to pay for games and DLC's on Xbox360

NOTE: About Xbox 360

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confused by one thing on the Xbox gift card info page and it is that it says
    • You can’t use the Xbox gift card to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on the Xbox One.
    So if I wanted to buy a game, say Goat Simulator, could I do it on the marketplace? Or will I need to buy it off of the Xbox website, then download the game onto the Xbox. Please answer as I don't want to waste $25 and not be able to get a game and its DLC's
    (Game= $10 Every DLC=$5) On Xbox 360

AssailantOfAll, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

hi, I did talk to Microsoft and she did say I could use it but when we went to purchase the ship from the game xbox nor Microsoft was not listed as a payment method. He downloaded the game online. But it looks like we cant use the card for this game, so
    were going to uninstall the game and try reinstalling it through the Microsoft store and take it from there.,thank you for your help

FeliciaCarpenter1, Mar 14, 2020
  4. How to purchase game using Xbox card

Unable to purchase Xbox 360 backwards compatible games online. For xbox one

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps from the suggested solutions on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

How to purchase game using Xbox card

1. How to purchase game using Xbox card - Similar Threads - purchase game using

2. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card: Hi everyone,can someone help me out with this issue, i know it's a known issue in India that debit cards don't usually work properly with Microsoft payments. I have a Bank of India Mastercard and I'm not able to add or pay using the same.I have searched online for numerous...
  3. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card: Hi everyone,can someone help me out with this issue, i know it's a known issue in India that debit cards don't usually work properly with Microsoft payments. I have a Bank of India Mastercard and I'm not able to add or pay using the same.I have searched online for numerous...
  4. Unable to purchase on MS store or Xbox using my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  6. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  7. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Problem with purchasing xbox game pass

Problem with purchasing xbox game pass: I wanted to buy the xbox game pass but didn;t want to use my windows account so I created another account in the microsoft site but when I try to log into that account in the Microsoft store it keep asking me for a PIN that I don't know where to get from....
  9. how use an xbox live card on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how use an xbox live card on steam: how can i use it on steam pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-use-an-xbox-live-card-on-steam/44f654d8-b7cd-4b3f-b916-9cbb08c7b855
  10. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases: Hope someone can help with this. I recently received a Microsoft gift card into my account. I would like to make purchases on it. I have a game on my PC that I downloaded to Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, there are items you can purchase for playing the game, and...