Windows 10: How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account?

Discus and support How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i use OneDrive with my non-admin account. Works great. I don't use OneDrive with my Admin account, but i noticed a OneDrive folder in the Admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johny w, Jan 22, 2019.

1. johny w Win User

How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account?

i use OneDrive with my non-admin account. Works great.

I don't use OneDrive with my Admin account, but i noticed a OneDrive folder in the Admin account (called Boomy) consumes over 200 MB.

C:\Users\Boomy\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive

How can i purge OneDrive from that Admin account, without disrupting OneDrive in the non-Admin account? Can i just delete the above dir?

thx

:)

johny w, Jan 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. How To Purge OneDrive From Just One Windows Account? - Similar Threads - Purge OneDrive Account

2. Restoring a back up from one laptop to just one account on another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring a back up from one laptop to just one account on another: Hello, My laptop got stolen recently and instead of buying a new one I am going to make a separate account on my wife's laptop and share hers. I had an external hard drive for my laptop that I want to restore to the new account. The way I have restored laptops in the past it...
  3. How to purge a Keyboard Virus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to purge a Keyboard Virus: Hello all, My keyboard has been acting up for some time now 99% sure because of a virus at this point since my keyboard was recently replaced. I've taken a number of security steps to purge it, but all have failed. It's buried deep. While typing in both Microsoft Word and...
  4. Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.: Hi! I recently changed my microsoft account, and I want to transfer all the files from the old onedrive account. I know there is a transfer flow available, but for some reason it doesn't work. Whenever I try to use it, I receive the following error message. Is there...
  5. How to prevent ONE folder from syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to prevent ONE folder from syncing to OneDrive: I have one pretty hefty folder, with a file size of 150GB. I don't want it on my OneDrive because it's so big it prevents anything else from syncing, so I want it to STOP syncing from my PC to the server. All of the guides I found were only how to stop syncing from OneDrive...
  6. Purge Icons from Windows System Tray. P.S. Not just wanna hide it, but remove off it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purge Icons from Windows System Tray. P.S. Not just wanna hide it, but remove off it.: I had been searching through hundreds of pages regarding hiding/removing icons of certain 'running applications' off of the system tray. But, none of them were useful.. In my case, I supposed to run the AutoHotKey script program in the background to enable certain...
  7. MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MULTIPLE (3) OneDrive ACCOUNTS. HOW TO GET EVERYTHING INTO ONE ACCOUNT?: I am, obviously, losing touch with my "inner PC" in that I have somehow set up THREE (3) OneDrive accounts, but I would prefer to have just ONE OneDrive account. How can I do that; combine all three into one, or sync all together??? I don't know. I'm just asking so that I...
  8. Purging in Windows 10

Purging in Windows 10: In STORAGE I'm "purging: windows update cleanup". The action got about 1/3 completed and then froze. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purging-in-windows-10/faa8cff4-88c7-43e2-a611-5dc82e7c55df"
  9. two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep

two onedrive accounts, how to choose one to keep: I HAVE TWO ONEDRIVE ACCOUNTS AND WANT TO CHOOSE ONE TO KEEP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-onedrive-accounts-how-to-choose-one-to-keep/80714a77-38c0-420f-ba77-d5602724b6d2"
  10. Purging completed reminders from Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purging completed reminders from Cortana: When I go to Cortana->notebook->reminders it shows me all reminders, including completed reminders. Is there some way to get Cortana to remove all reminders that have been completed? 80881

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purge onedrive

2. How to purge from a Users OneDrive

3. how to delete onedrive from just one pc