Windows 10: How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10

Discus and support How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. How do you put a file on a tile in Windows 10? It used to work by putting a shortcut to the file in the directory called:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Piscean1234, May 16, 2020.

1. How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10

Hello. How do you put a file on a tile in Windows 10? It used to work by putting a shortcut to the file in the directory called: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, but that is no longer working for whatever reason others have reported that it is no longer working also . Can anyone help me out with another way? Thank you in advance!

:)

Piscean1234, May 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10

Delta6326, May 16, 2020
Thema:

How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10

1. How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - put FILE tile

2. Windows 10 Tiles!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Tiles!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,In my Start Menu Disney+ tile's picture is not showing and I don't want to Install Disney+ app, so I want to fix it. Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tiles/c6154fd2-ec63-4255-b18f-adccf07ecf2f
  3. Windows 10 Tiles!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Tiles!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,In my Start Menu Disney+ tile's picture is not showing and I don't want to Install Disney+ app, so I want to fix it. Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tiles/c6154fd2-ec63-4255-b18f-adccf07ecf2f
  4. Windows 10 Tiles!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to put Windows 10 to sleep?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to put Windows 10 to sleep?: Is there a hack to tell Windows 10 to stay the fu#& asleep at night until maybe 7am. I mean stay asleep. I know how to put Windows to sleep. But there seems to always be some software that wants to go sleep walking and wake the computer at 2am and that is very annoying...
  6. Windows 10 Tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Tiles: [ATTACH] My tiles always end up like this daily on my Thinkpad and I have to drag and fix them. Any fix for this? https://preview.redd.it/3mrcl57uw2r41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0657c4f0b1d671ac1c7ec8f332df574d56262277 submitted by /u/uchiraq [link]...
  7. How to get the tiles to save in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get the tiles to save in Windows 10: Please help! My daughter has bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga laptop on Saturday, changed all the tiles and pinned her favourites to the start menu. But then it just reverts back and doesn't save anything. We are quite inexperienced on the mechanics of laptops so any dumbed...
  8. How to install Youtube tile on Windows 10?

How to install Youtube tile on Windows 10?: windows 10 pro Version 1803. How do I install a Tile for YouTube on the windows 10 start screen. Such that when I press the Windows logo Key on my Microsoft Surface pro 4 and the various other tiles pop up and are displayed....
  9. Put Windows 10 File Explorer on the Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put Windows 10 File Explorer on the Desktop: When I open This Computer I only see 4 stock folders for Pictures Video etc. I am a Windows 7 user and am having trouble getting to my own Program, Programs x86 folders. Where is all this and why is it an obscrure practice to get a shortcut made to the desktop? BTW I tried a...
  10. Windows 10 tiles

Windows 10 tiles: Good morning, is anyone else having this problem, every time I press the start button and the tiles open I have 2 tiles that I have to open twice only 2 the Weather tile and the news tile when i open either of those the first time they close the second time they stay open...