Windows 10: how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome

Discus and support how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just switched to chrome and I have no toolbar at the top of the page. How do I download a google toolbar or a google shortcut on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by canuck_eh, Apr 26, 2019.

1. canuck_eh Win User

how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome

I just switched to chrome and I have no toolbar at the top of the page. How do I download a google toolbar or a google shortcut on my desktop

:)

canuck_eh, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Google Chrome Shortcut in Desktop/Taskbar won't load

I use Google Chrome as my search engine.
    I downloaded the program and have been using it since I got this computer about 5 weeks ago.

I had a shortcut on my desktop and one on my taskbar at the bottom.
    I also had an app in my charm bar in the windows window in the bottom left or whatever the popup is being called now...

A couple of days ago the Chrome shortcut went from the familiar Google colors to a white, blank sheet of paper in the taskbar. I tried to reload it but I keep getting a message about an error code.

I tried to open the program from the programs file and create a shortcut for the desktop but I get the same error code.

I can still search with google using the blank piece of paper looking icon in the taskbar and I get google when I cut on the computer. But I want the shortcut and the familiar looking google colors back.

I was going to delete the program and reload it but I don't want to lose all the bookmarks I have already loaded.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Thanks.

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 26, 2019
  4. how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome

Google chrome Shortcut directed to Yahoo

When I click on the Google Chrome shortcut I am taken to the Yahoo Browser.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop

PugetHound, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome

1. how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome - Similar Threads - put google shortcut

2. Unable to create a desktop shortcut for my second Google Chrome account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to create a desktop shortcut for my second Google Chrome account.: When I first got my computer I was able to have a separate google icon on my desktop for my school, home, and work accounts. I got rid of them thinking I didn't need them. Now I realize I do and I can't create a shortcut anymore. I currently have a desktop shortcut for one...
  3. Google Chrome About my desktop?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome About my desktop?: Help I first thought that I had a virus because a strange bar just opened up above. I don't know how to remove it, someone can help me, it could be chromium or something like that, below I upload an image for you to see. [ATTACH] Google Chrome Über meinen desktop?
  4. Google Chrome - Shortcut will not open from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome - Shortcut will not open from desktop: First of all - Really stupid from microsoft forum/admins of forum is that: Locking the thread which never got solved. For me - I did not find solution for this problem via the topic which was already made out there, so I just copy pasted the tittle and made this new topic....
  5. fix my google chrome shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fix my google chrome shortcut: fix my google chrome shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emma34/c8eec995-8d16-41a2-917b-d036176cfb8d
  6. desktop shortcut for google

in Browsers and Email
    desktop shortcut for google: Bottom left says search the web and windows, but it just shows replies from bing. I cant even find how to do a desktop short cut for google. Desktop shortcut used to be so easy. Is W10 going to turn out to be more difficult to used than 8, or is it really easier once you...
  7. Google Chrome Shortcut in Desktop/Taskbar won't load

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Shortcut in Desktop/Taskbar won't load: I use Google Chrome as my search engine. I downloaded the program and have been using it since I got this computer about 5 weeks ago. I had a shortcut on my desktop and one on my taskbar at the bottom. I also had an app in my charm bar in the windows window in the bottom...
  8. How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?: Does anyone know how to do this? With Internet Explorer you simply dragged the site icon in the title bar to the desktop, but I can't seem to do this with Edge.*Sad 11027
  9. Google desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Google desktop shortcut: Trying to put a Google Desk Top shortcut, not a Google chrome one. Can anyone help please. I am using Windows 10. Cheers. 90872
  10. Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome: How to: Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome How to Create a Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome default web browser. This tutorial will show you how to create a desktop shortcut of a website from within Google Chrome in Windows 7, Windows 8,...