Windows 10: How to put date in taskbar?

Discus and support How to put date in taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to add the date on the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home, if that helps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by afabl002, Oct 18, 2018.

1. afabl002 Win User

How to put date in taskbar?

I want to add the date on the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home, if that helps.

:)

afabl002, Oct 18, 2018

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 18, 2018
  4. How to put date in taskbar?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

How to put date in taskbar?

1. How to put date in taskbar? - Similar Threads - put date taskbar

2. How to put the resolution 3620x1527 and put the taskbar at the top of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put the resolution 3620x1527 and put the taskbar at the top of the screen?: I recently updated to Windows 11 and right away I saw that the resolution had decreased, I tried to change it from 2560x1080 to the one I used in Windows 10 which is 3620x1527, but it always sends the message that it cannot change to that resolution and try a different one ,...
  3. How to put the resolution 3620x1527 and put the taskbar at the top of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put the resolution 3620x1527 and put the taskbar at the top of the screen?: I recently updated to Windows 11 and right away I saw that the resolution had decreased, I tried to change it from 2560x1080 to the one I used in Windows 10 which is 3620x1527, but it always sends the message that it cannot change to that resolution and try a different one ,...
  4. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  5. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  6. date on taskbar

7. Date on Taskbar

Date on Taskbar: For the past several days, the date has been randomly coming and going, but the clock remains. This is not an issue with an unlocked or improperly sized/placed taskbar, nor have I changed the settings. Anyone got anything for me?...
  8. When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?

When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time?: When using Win10, how do I put the date on the taskbar with the Time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-using-win10-how-do-i-put-the-date-on-the/efc87b1a-924b-4ac2-950d-aff08914fb7e
  9. How to put date on Task Bar?

How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  10. How to Place Date in Taskbar

How to Place Date in Taskbar: How do I put date back on my taskbar at bottom of screen? [Original Title: date] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-place-date-in-taskbar/8ee3eae5-bc2a-4082-bd50-9a5a195be215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show date on taskbar windows10

2. how to add date to taskbar

3. how to put date on taskbar

4. date in taskbar,
  5. add date to taskbar clock,
  6. add date in taskbar,
  7. show date in taskbar,
  8. put date in taskbar,
  9. date taskbar,
  10. how do i add date on taskbar windows 10,
  11. show date in task bar,