Windows 10: How To Put MP23 into Media Player and Burn CD's ?

Discus and support How To Put MP23 into Media Player and Burn CD's ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just found we've got Media Player in Win10 complete with audio CD burner ability. Sounds great. But when I went to use it I couldn't get Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abrogard, Oct 8, 2017.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Put MP23 into Media Player and Burn CD's ?

I just found we've got Media Player in Win10 complete with audio CD burner ability.

Sounds great.

But when I went to use it I couldn't get Media Player to see my MP3 files on the disk so's I could get it to burn them.

How do I do that? To see all my music all over my numerous disks?

Will it make a playable audio disk from MP3 files? Or must they be converted to something else?

Is it good for this or should I be looking to something else?

:)

abrogard, Oct 8, 2017
  2. teforme1 Win User

how can i find out if i have a cd burner on my computer?

yes i do, but i still don't know how to burn cd from drop box, it will pop out and i put a cd in however then it does nothing. so can i transfer from drop box to media player? because i can burn in media player just don't know how to transfer

teforme1, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

You need to tell Media Player's Library the locations to look for music files. Open Media Player then select
    File > Manage Libraries > Music. Now add the folder(s) that contain your mp3 files. Adding a folder that has sub-folders should find all music in the sub-folders as well as the top level folder.

It converts them to standard audio CD format before burning them.

Bree, Oct 8, 2017
  5. abrogard Win User
    Thank you for that. I know I could have/should have found that for myself but I'm too hurried, too flurried, too preoccupied with other things - your patience in providing the answers helps such as me a great deal. thanks. *Smile

abrogard, Oct 8, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    No worries - sometimes if you're under pressure you cannot see the wood for the trees. Glad to help.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Put MP23 into Media Player and Burn CD's ? - Similar Threads - Put MP23 Media

2. Windows media player will not burn CD!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows media player will not burn CD!!!: I have used Windows media player to burn CDs in the past but for whatever reason windows media player has just stopped being able to burn CDs even though I am using the exact same computer and CDs. I just question how burning CDs in this day and age is still a problem? I have...
  3. Windows media player will not burn CD!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player will not burn CD!!!: I have used Windows media player to burn CDs in the past but for whatever reason windows media player has just stopped being able to burn CDs even though I am using the exact same computer and CDs. I just question how burning CDs in this day and age is still a problem? I have...
  4. Windows media player will not burn CD!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Media Player. Cant burn CD's .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Player. Cant burn CD's .: Box says it can't burn the files. Says If burner busy wait until it to finish - but nothing is burning. Then says verify burner is connected properly. And have installed the latest device driver. Don't know how to do that Also keeps coming up that this is a Windows 7...
  6. Burn CD with Microsoft Media Player

Burn CD with Microsoft Media Player: Windows 10. When I burn music in Media Player to a CD-R, Media Player won't play the disc when I insert it. If Iopen the disc and double click the wpl file It plays with Groove Music. Media Player won't play the disc, although it shows up in the list. What's going on?...
  7. WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER NOT BURNING TO CD

WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER NOT BURNING TO CD: WHEN ATTEPTING TO BURN TO AUDIO CD I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE: Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device...
  8. Burning a CD in Windows Media Player

Burning a CD in Windows Media Player: When burning a CD from my library in WMP, as each file was burned in was deleted from the library...moved instead of copied. This has never happened before. I would assume it is some setting that I have inadvertently messed up. Thanks for any and all help....
  9. media player will no longer burn cd's

media player will no longer burn cd's: Recently upgraded to Windows 10 and haven't been able to burn cd's in the media player. I get a message,"Windows Media Player cannot burn the files, if burner is busy, wait for current task to finish. If necessary, verify the burner is properly connected and that you have...
  10. Burning CD in Windows Media Player

Burning CD in Windows Media Player: I was able to rip the CD into Windows Media Player, but when I went to burn it, I received an error message that says, "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while burning the file to the disc." What can I do? Thanks!...