Windows 10: How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?

Discus and support How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there my name is jamie Bratcher and im in the middle of trying to fix my laptop still having issues. My Original Windows dissappeared when microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jamiebratcher1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?

Hi there my name is jamie Bratcher and im in the middle of trying to fix my laptop still having issues. My Original Windows dissappeared when microsoft did all of the updates on my laptop and i have no way of knowing how to put it back on so i can a original factory reset. verytime it will say windows old when they go and upgrade and that windows seem to dissappear after a while. Is there anyway i can put back the Original Windows i had on my laptop. it would not let me do a back up copy of it when i first got it and when i got the mother Board fix it would but not sure if it would worl or not so im not trusting it. Can some one please help advise me in on this matter? i am trying to get a flash drive that will work so i will have a back up copy of it next time but is there a place where we can get the earlier versions of windows to download. ? if yes please send me the link here. my son will be helping me to fix.the issue. i would like the version that the laptop came with if its possible. i do have the product key on my laptop i think but not sure will need to check. thank you so much. window10 is getting me reallly frustrated.

:)

jamiebratcher1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade laptop to Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried Windows Defender and discovered it was not turned on and when I tried to turn it on it would quickly turn itself off again. I used another anti-virus program to check out the laptop but it found no problem. Obviously this laptop has some problems.

My next step is to put the original drive back into the machine and try the Windows 10 upgrade from that and if that also fails do a restore of this laptop to the original Windows 7.

alkaufmann, Jun 13, 2019
  4. How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?

Windows 8.1 Available on ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now offering Microsoft's latest and highly-anticipated update, Windows 8.1, to their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8.1 delivers the most complete set of experiences and the widest range of in-box apps and services than ever before. The new Windows 8.1 update now includes exciting new features like the iconic Windows START button that allows for one-click access to the innovative start screen, gives users the option to boot directly to their desktop or start screen, provides a global search within the PC and web and so much more!

All ORIGIN PC system orders with Windows 8.1 pre-installed will begin shipping on or after the official launch day of October 17, 2013. All existing ORIGIN PC customers with Windows 8 can choose to update to Windows 8.1 for free on its official launch day through the windows app store! ORIGIN PC also still provides its customers with the option of Windows 7 if desired.

How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop? ORIGIN_PC_Win_8.1_banner_thm.jpg

How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop? origin_genesis_PC_thm.jpg

Windows 8.1 New Features:
    • Modern UI Experience- Multitask with up to four apps or sites open side-by-side at the same time.
    • Boot To Desktop - Allows users to choose to boot directly to their desktop or start screen of your choice
    • New Start Button - The iconic Start button is now located on the taskbar allowing one-click access to the Start Screen and provides additional options
    • Enhanced Search- New Bing-powered search returns results from across your devices, apps and the cloud.
    • New Windows Store - Find your favorite apps and discover new experiences in the redesigned Windows Store.
    • New Backgrounds - Choose from new backgrounds, colors and live tiles for an experience that's uniquely yours.
    • Cloud Ready - Access all your files, photos and settings, from anywhere, with SkyDrive cloud-based storage and sync.
    • Free Update For Current Windows 8 Users - Existing Windows 8 users can update to Windows 8.1 by downloading directly through the Windows App Store for free.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support - Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8.1 related questions.
    "One of my favorite things about Windows 8.1 is now having the ability to choose where you want to boot directly to, your desktop or directly to the start screen menu." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With Windows 8.1, it's an evolutionary step in the right direction and we're extremely excited to immediately begin offering it to all ORIGIN PC customers to have it ready to ship by launch day."

Cristian_25H, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop?

1. How to put Original Windows 10 back On Laptop? - Similar Threads - put Original Laptop

2. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?: hi guys i have got this problem but i fix it and the hiberneit will back for meopen your contorl panel go to programmes and feau....click turn on windoows feauture....look at the guard host and if this turn on please turn off it and then restart your computer and done...
  3. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?: hi guys i have got this problem but i fix it and the hiberneit will back for meopen your contorl panel go to programmes and feau....click turn on windoows feauture....look at the guard host and if this turn on please turn off it and then restart your computer and done...
  4. how to put back hiberneit to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?: I have a HP laptop which originally had a windows 10 edition. I upgraded to windows 11 more than year and half ago. I suffered last three months from two problems. One is that wifi sometime stops and does not work except after restarting laptop or sometimes after resetting...
  6. How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?

How to restore or original windows 10 in laptop?: I have a HP laptop which originally had a windows 10 edition. I upgraded to windows 11 more than year and half ago. I suffered last three months from two problems. One is that wifi sometime stops and does not work except after restarting laptop or sometimes after resetting...
  7. Putting windows back on a laptop that had ubuntu on it

Putting windows back on a laptop that had ubuntu on it: I purchased a HP Pavilion x360 a little over a year ago that came with Windows 10 Home on it. A few months after purchasing it I switched the OS to Ubuntu. However, now I want to switch back to Windows 10 Home. Do i need to purchase Windows 10 Home or is there a way that I...
  8. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?: Hello, I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00 for a copy of Windows or just buy another cheap Thinkpad for that price or alittle more with Windows installed. I contacted to...
  9. Put OneDrive files back to their original folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Put OneDrive files back to their original folders: I wanted to stop using OneDrive I have sensitive content and it is a breach of contract if I put them on a cloud base back-up system so I clicked on unlink this PC, but all my files disappeared from their original folders. Now there are "Where are my files" shortcuts that...
  10. how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop: hey .. I bought my labtop like three years ago.. it had an original windows 10 .. accidentally I had to completely format the hard drive , so I lost my original windows 10 .. I really want to get back windows 10 to my laptop because I don't want to use cracked one … Thanks a...