Windows 10: How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop

Discus and support How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys!! Just a quick question. I'm using my Windows laptop camera,but i'd love to know how to put a quick access shortcut on my desktop. Anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ronin63, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Ronin63 Win User

How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop

Hey guys!! Just a quick question. I'm using my Windows laptop camera,but i'd love to know how to put a quick access shortcut on my desktop. Anyone know how??

Thank you.

:)

Ronin63, Aug 25, 2016

2. Desktop Icons

How do I put program icons (shortcuts) on the Windows 10 desktop. After installing Microsoft home and student 2010 I was surprised to see that there was no icon on the desktop.

Disgrunted, Aug 25, 2016
  3. Desktop shortcuts in Edge browser

All he wanted was to know how to put a shortcut on his desktop. There are ways, of course, to place a shortcut in various locations in win10 Edge. But he simply wanted to know the former. The win10 Edge way: Click and highlight the URL on the page you
    want to shortcut. Close and/or go to desktop. Right click empty area. Choose new then click shortcut. When uncompleted shortcut box opens, paste the copied URL in the box space. Click next and name your shortcut anything you desire. Click finish. The shortcut
    is now named and completed on your desktop.

RickWoodbury, Aug 25, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

2 quick choices right click your icon, and pick desktop OR drag the icon to your desktop ...

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2016
  5. Fabler Win User
    I could only drag it to desktop from the start list.

Fabler, Aug 25, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    usually one of the Right Click Options is "Pin to Taskbar" if you choose that option, then you can drag it from your taskbar on to your Desktop.

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2016
  7. Fabler Win User
    Can't do that either. Can drag from the start list or Start.

Fabler, Aug 25, 2016
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Well as long as it works one way or the other.....then thats all that matters. I can do it a few different ways. No big deal. *Smile

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2016
  9. Rocky Win User
    Yeah, except he's not the OP.

Rocky, Aug 25, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    Does not matter ....ANYONE can read the reply's. *Smile

OldMike65, Aug 25, 2016
  11. Ronin63 Win User
    Thanks Old Mike! Works like a charm

Ronin63, Aug 26, 2016
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    Glad it helped you, take care. Ronin63 *Smile

OldMike65, Aug 26, 2016
  13. How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop

Im in Win10 and using the MS-camera, from the store.
    It does work when activating it in taskmanager, but I can not find an icon for making a shortcut !

pietcorus2, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to put Win10 camera icon/shortcut on desktop - Similar Threads - put Win10 camera

2. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Will it affect my games,...
  3. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Plz help! .........
  4. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: In Windows 10 My icons have disappeared.The names of the items are still there and I can click on them to access the programme.But the icon pictures are not showing.I have done personalislation/Themes/desktop items but with no success.I have even done System Restore but no...
  5. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: How do I give a standard user permission to add/delete desktop shortcuts/icons by the drag-drop method? New HP All-In-One, W-10 Home. Standard user not able to drag programs/web pages onto the desktop to create a shortcut. I can do it in Admin, but standard user cannot, nor...
  6. how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome

how to put a google shortcut on my desktop with chrome: I just switched to chrome and I have no toolbar at the top of the page. How do I download a google toolbar or a google shortcut on my desktop...
  7. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: Hello, Recently I noticed some small icons added over my desktop shortcuts. The icons were always clean, I even managed to remove the arrows once. Now there is over them sort of couple of human figures, as on attached screenshot. How to remove it so the icons will be clean...
  8. How to put a website shortcut onto desktop?

How to put a website shortcut onto desktop?: Friend trying to put icon from a website on her desktop for easy access. On my computer you just highlight URL and drag to desktop. Hers won't do it! Brand new computer, so I'm assuming latest MS OS. Somebody tell me we're just dorks and it's easy to do! ***Modified...
  9. How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?: Does anyone know how to do this? With Internet Explorer you simply dragged the site icon in the title bar to the desktop, but I can't seem to do this with Edge.*Sad 11027
  10. How to put This PC icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    How to put This PC icon on desktop: I've got build 10159 installed. I can't find a way to put the This PC icon on the desk top. That should be a simple task. Has any one done it? 7704

Users found this page by searching for:

1. put camera icon on desktop

2. how to put the camera app onto your desktop

3. camera icon on desktop

4. camera desktop icon shortcut,
  5. add camera icon to desktop,
  6. camera shortcut to desktop,
  7. windows 10 desktop shortcut to camera,
  8. camera icon on desktop windows 10,
  9. put camera icon on desktop windows 10,
  10. camera shortcut for windows 10,
  11. Desktop shortcut for the Windows 10 camera,