Windows 10: How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

Discus and support How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bklyn2DTLA, Sep 11, 2020.

1. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

Hello,

I bought a old Thinkpad T530 off ebay, months ago. I accidently wrote over Windows with Linux. I thought, oh damn !! I have to spend $130.00 for a copy of Windows or just buy another cheap Thinkpad for that price or alittle more with Windows installed.

I contacted to the seller and ask if I could get a discount on a copy of Windows seeing I bought the laptop from him. This is what he told me, and this is I am clueless on how to do :

He told me this . . If the bottom of the laptop has a factory type stick on it "Pro Windows 8" that the computer would have Windows burned into it and that a key would be there and populate once I went to install Windows on this machine. I put a old HDD in the computer, booted to Windows, but can't figure out how to do any of that. Do I put Windows 8 on a usb install that and update from there ? I honestly don't even know how to a google search on what I'm trying to do ?

I get to the key part of the install and don;t know what to do. Truth be told. I know absolutely nothing about windows, but am trying to get this installed so I can learn and familiar with it.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated !!!!

Thanks !!!

submitted by /u/Bklyn2DTLA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bklyn2DTLA, Sep 11, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ?

1. How To Put Windows Back On My Laptop ? - Similar Threads - Put Laptop

2. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  3. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  4. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. My laptop is automatically turning on after I am shutting it down or putting it in sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is automatically turning on after I am shutting it down or putting it in sleep.: Hi,I have a HP laptop & I am using windows 10 version 22H2.But recently I am facing an annoying problem.Whenever I shut down my laptop or put it in sleep it automatically turns on.It turns off when the battery gives up.I disabled 'Fast Startup' but it didn't help.What should...
  6. My laptop is automatically turning on after I am shutting it down or putting it in sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is automatically turning on after I am shutting it down or putting it in sleep.: Hi,I have a HP laptop & I am using windows 10 version 22H2.But recently I am facing an annoying problem.Whenever I shut down my laptop or put it in sleep it automatically turns on.It turns off when the battery gives up.I disabled 'Fast Startup' but it didn't help.What should...
  7. My laptop is automatically turning on after I am shutting it down or putting it in sleep.

8. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  9. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  10. when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it...: when i connect my airpod pros to my laptop acer travelmate I P and i put on music, it cancels out the background noises and music and i can only hear voices...