Windows 10: How to quick share ?

Discus and support How to quick share ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Right click any file > Share > there are only two apps listed but I have so many other apps installed from Microsoft store where I can share files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Deepak_Kumar, Jun 2, 2020.

1. How to quick share ?

Right click any file > Share > there are only two apps listed but I have so many other apps installed from Microsoft store where I can share files.

Why are not those showing here ? Except these two apps

E.g. Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, file explorer etc.

I want to put them in this box so that I can put file directly in those app.

How to quick share ? dd4b0a1a-5dbe-4b16-a2bb-c395e7971b80?upload=true.png

:)

Deepak_Kumar, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 2, 2020
  4. How to quick share ?

update about Quick Access not responding

Hello,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Disable Quick Access.
    • Re-enable Quick Access.
    • Restart your computer, and see if it helps.

• For you to customize the Quick Access Toolbar, click
      here.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

How to quick share ?

1. How to quick share ? - Similar Threads - quick share

2. Quick Share isn't compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share isn't compatible.: Hi,I'm trying to use quick share on my pc.I bought bluethooth adapter 5.0 and wifi adapter. The links for the...
  3. Quick Share isn't compatible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Share isn't compatible.: Hi,I'm trying to use quick share on my pc.I bought bluethooth adapter 5.0 and wifi adapter. The links for the...
  4. Quick share is not compatabke with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick share is not compatabke with my pc: I have installed quick share from store. Buts its showing your pc is not comapible.I cant use iy. My pc is running on intel i7 11th gen.Can any one plese help me....
  5. Quick share is not compatabke with my pc

Quick share is not compatabke with my pc: I have installed quick share from store. Buts its showing your pc is not comapible.I cant use iy. My pc is running on intel i7 11th gen.Can any one plese help me....
  6. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  7. Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung

Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer? error by Samsung: Recently installed new quick share app by Samsung on my windows 11 pc to find this error what can I do. I believe my pc specs are not at fault....
  8. Quick Share Isn't Compatible with this computer?

Quick Share Isn't Compatible with this computer?: Running Windows 10 version 22H2 and windows is up to date. I just downloaded Quick Share from the Microsoft Store and all seemed fine - it is a desktop computer. The App says from Samsung, version 1.4.50.0. Permissions for Background apps and for Quick Share are on. I've not...
  9. Quick Share Isn't Compatible with this computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share Isn't Compatible with this computer?: Running Windows 10 version 22H2 and windows is up to date. I just downloaded Quick Share from the Microsoft Store and all seemed fine - it is a desktop computer. The App says from Samsung, version 1.4.50.0. Permissions for Background apps and for Quick Share are on. I've not...
  10. Samsung Quick Share won't install from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Quick Share won't install from Microsoft Store: hello,i have a Dell XPS 15 9510 and i have been using Samsung's Quick Share since it was released to none Samsung computers fine with no problems, but i recently reset my PC and when triying to install it i ran into this problem:is there any fix for this ?...