Windows 10: How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?

Discus and support How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I disabled a program's Notifications by clicking the gear icon within the notification and selected "Turn off all notifications for [PROGRAM]". The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ManAdmin, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?

I disabled a program's Notifications by clicking the gear icon within the notification and selected "Turn off all notifications for [PROGRAM]". The program isn't listed under Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Get notification from these senders. How can I restore the program's notifications?

EDIT: Win 10 Pro 1909

submitted by /u/ManAdmin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ManAdmin, Jan 4, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Jan 4, 2020
  4. How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?

Can't enable Windows notifications for Calendar app

Hello,

To help you receive the notifications for your Calendar app, kindly setup your account through the Windows Mail app as well; then check if the notifications push through. Also, kindly set the Calendar app as a default program by simply following the steps below.

• Right-click on the Start icon.
    • Click Control Panel; then select Programs.
    • Choose Set Default Programs; then select Calendar.
    • Click Set this program as default.

Observe if your Calendar notifications show.

Let us know if the solution helps.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?

1. How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications? - Similar Threads - enable Program's Notifications

2. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  3. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  4. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to re-enable notification on Windows for apps such as Alarms via the registry ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable notification on Windows for apps such as Alarms via the registry ?: For apps like the alarm clock, I observed that Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Notifications\Settings\Microsoft.WindowsAlarms_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App\Enabled = 0 is created when one disables the notification on Windows. However, deleting the...
  6. Notification can't be re-enabled after being disabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification can't be re-enabled after being disabled: Hi guys! First of all, this is my first post in this sub-reddit, so let me know if it is not appropriate to the usual questions/content. If you're a true Windows 10 master, this issue is for you! So here's the problem I've spent about 10 hours trying to fix (because others...
  7. Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive: I accidentally disabled the low disk space notification I get when I have low space on my C: drive. I accidentally clicked don't show me this again or something similar. Can you tell me to re-enable this notification? winver - 20h2 169386
  8. Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-enable low disk space notification on C: drive: I accidentally disabled the low disk space notification I get when I have low space on my C: drive. I accidentally clicked don't show me this again or something similar. Can you tell me to re-enable this notification? winver - 20h2 169386
  9. how can i re-enable the notification banner of my antivirus ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i re-enable the notification banner of my antivirus ?: Hi somedays ago , i disabled the notification banner for my antivirus at every virus signature updates , i got a notificaition banner well in the preferences-> notification ->i disabled it for my antivirus today i wanted to re-enable but there is no more in the list...
  10. Black box notifications re incompatible programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box notifications re incompatible programs: I have just installed Windows 10, and it seems to be working ok (though the taskbar icons have been squashed), but each time I boot up the computer a some three black boxes appear seriatim in the lower right corner of the screen each one telling me that some program or other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable notifications for a program