Windows 10: How to re-enable application experience for windows 10.

Discus and support How to re-enable application experience for windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to run a Delphi project and whenever I try I get the error Could not create output file"Name of project" and apparently to fix this I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasfaustmann, Aug 26, 2018.

1. How to re-enable application experience for windows 10.

I am trying to run a Delphi project and whenever I try I get the error Could not create output file"Name of project" and apparently to fix this I have to re enable application experience how do I do this?

:)

thomasfaustmann, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2018
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

How to re-enable application experience for windows 10. 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Aug 26, 2018
  4. MrSeanKon Win User

How to re-enable application experience for windows 10.

Enable visual styles in WPF application

EUREKA!

Steps:
    1) I made a Windows form (HostWPF namespace, Form1 is the form).
    2) I added a reference => System.Windows.Forms.Integration which contains classes that enable interoperation between the Windows Forms and WPF technologies. When you use System.Windows.Forms.Integration classes, you can host Windows Forms controls on WPF pages, and WPF elements in Windows Forms-based applications.
    3) Then added a control (damn Vi$ual $tudio 2010 does not allow to add a WPF window) but after adding I edited the XMAL code in the way I want *Wink How to re-enable application experience for windows 10. ;)
    4) The next steps are simple. Download the first attachment. But => see the photo.
    It crashes!!!!!
    5) Finally???
    We must use System.Windows.Forms.Application.Exit(); command because the WPF window behaves like a classical Windows Form.
    Download the second attachment. Note that the Windows form's name is Initial.
    Enjoy!

MrSeanKon, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

How to re-enable application experience for windows 10.

1. How to re-enable application experience for windows 10. - Similar Threads - enable application experience

2. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  3. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  4. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Re-Enable Windows 10 Automatic Registry Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Re-Enable Windows 10 Automatic Registry Backup: How to Re-Enable Windows 10 Automatic Registry Backup I want to re enable my registry backup in windows 10. Microsoft sayed they disabled the automatically registry backup for windows 10. My computer always crashes. if my registry will corrupt i can restore the registry...
  6. How to re enable my monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to re enable my monitor: Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and...
  7. How to re enable my monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    How to re enable my monitor: Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and...
  8. Task Manager. 'Application Experience'. How to disable?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager. 'Application Experience'. How to disable?: I have tried everything in order to disable the Task->Windows->Application Experience. ProgramDataUpdater: Disabled StartAppTask: Disabled. Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser: Disabled. Every morning when I boot my PC The 'Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser is running!...
  9. How to re-enable Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to re-enable Windows Defender?: I was trying to help someone who was recently scammed. One thing they did to the computer was disable Windows Defender. When I opened the main screen where you usually see "Your device is being protected", I see a blank screen. I noticed in Services, Windows Defender Security...
  10. Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Shared Experiences in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new Shared Experiences feature (formerly referred as Project Rome and Cross-Device Experiences) in Windows 10 Creators Update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application experience windows 10

2. enable application experience windows 10

3. how to enable application experience using delphi

4. application experience folder,
  5. enabled application experience win 10,
  6. application experience delphi,
  7. enable application experience in windows 10,
  8. application experience windows 10 enable,
  9. enable application experience,
  10. how to enable application experience on windows 10,
  11. windows 10 enable application experience,