Windows 10: How to re-enable audio

Discus and support How to re-enable audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dante S1, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Dante S1 Win User

How to re-enable audio

I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?

:)

Dante S1, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

How to re-enable audio

1. How to re-enable audio - Similar Threads - enable audio

2. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  3. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  4. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  5. Enable/Disable Audio devices

Enable/Disable Audio devices: Hi,I want to enable/disable audio devices listed in sound control panel mmsys.cpl but either through programmatically or through any power shell commands/scripts.I tried using WMI APIs, Core Audio APIs, pnputil, devcon utilities. But with any of these I am either able to...
  6. Enable/Disable Audio devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up: i clicked on the box to make it so that the pop up wouldnt appear when i plugged in my headset, but it kept reading it as headphoes, and even after checking in my settings and control panel, there was nothing to do with realtek visible.i very much would appreciate any help to...
  8. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up: i clicked on the box to make it so that the pop up wouldnt appear when i plugged in my headset, but it kept reading it as headphoes, and even after checking in my settings and control panel, there was nothing to do with realtek visible.i very much would appreciate any help to...
  9. how can i re-enable the audio driver pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro: Audio cuts out when multiple outputs are enabled and used: I have Windows 11 Pro and I have two main audio outputs: one is named "Voice" and is used for communicating with others like through Zoom, Discord or any other communication app. The other is "Game" which is used for any and all media including YouTube, Spotify, Games, System...