Windows 10: How to re-enable audio

Discus and support How to re-enable audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dante S1, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Dante S1 Win User

How to re-enable audio

I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?

:)

Dante S1, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

How to re-enable audio

1. How to re-enable audio - Similar Threads - enable audio

2. spatial audio is greyed out and I can't turn it on. Is there a way to enable spatial audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spatial audio is greyed out and I can't turn it on. Is there a way to enable spatial audio...: I'm having trouble enabling spatial sound on Windows 11. I've tried using various headphones and speakers that support spatial audio, including ones with Realtek High Definition Audio. No matter which spatial sound option I choose like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos, and DTS...
  3. spatial audio is greyed out and I can't turn it on. Is there a way to enable spatial audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spatial audio is greyed out and I can't turn it on. Is there a way to enable spatial audio...: I'm having trouble enabling spatial sound on Windows 11. I've tried using various headphones and speakers that support spatial audio, including ones with Realtek High Definition Audio. No matter which spatial sound option I choose like Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos, and DTS...
  4. When i enable my microphone, my audio has issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i enable my microphone, my audio has issues.: I bought a new pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2. i set them up, the audio quality is perfect, but once i enable my microphone control panel - sound - recording - right click - enable my audio becomes very weird, i also hear everysound i make live on my headset. My "Listen...
  5. When i enable my microphone, my audio has issues.

When i enable my microphone, my audio has issues.: I bought a new pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2. i set them up, the audio quality is perfect, but once i enable my microphone control panel - sound - recording - right click - enable my audio becomes very weird, i also hear everysound i make live on my headset. My "Listen...
  6. My JBL BT 700NC does not enable noise canceling when I'm using it as Windows' audio output.

My JBL BT 700NC does not enable noise canceling when I'm using it as Windows' audio output.: I have a JBL BT700NC headphone. When I use it on my iphone I can quickly change de audio mode of the headphone pressing a button on it. I can enable the noise cancelling or set the headphone to the "ambient aware" mode. When I'm on Windows there is just one mode, the "ambient...
  7. My JBL BT 700NC does not enable noise canceling when I'm using it as Windows' audio output.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My JBL BT 700NC does not enable noise canceling when I'm using it as Windows' audio output.: I have a JBL BT700NC headphone. When I use it on my iphone I can quickly change de audio mode of the headphone pressing a button on it. I can enable the noise cancelling or set the headphone to the "ambient aware" mode. When I'm on Windows there is just one mode, the "ambient...
  8. My JBL BT 700NC does not enable noise canceling when I'm using it as Windows' audio output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Realtek audio driver "Enable audio enhancement" makes volume go up & down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver "Enable audio enhancement" makes volume go up & down: I use the realtek audio driver on my windows 11. I have been experiencing volume fluctuations. After experimenting & researching, I found out that the problem lied in the "Enable audio enhancements" in the drivers advance settings, and switching it off fixes the problem, but...
  10. Realtek audio driver "Enable audio enhancement" makes volume go up & down

Realtek audio driver "Enable audio enhancement" makes volume go up & down: I use the realtek audio driver on my windows 11. I have been experiencing volume fluctuations. After experimenting & researching, I found out that the problem lied in the "Enable audio enhancements" in the drivers advance settings, and switching it off fixes the problem, but...