Windows 10: How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

Discus and support How to re-enable driver signature enforcement? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently disabled driver signature enforcement for a different driver I installed, but I don't know how to re-enable it. I've searched through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EyanChoate, Mar 1, 2019.

1. How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

I recently disabled driver signature enforcement for a different driver I installed, but I don't know how to re-enable it. I've searched through the FAQs and all of them say to do the command in command prompt "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON". When I tried to do that it wouldn't let me because of the "secure boot" or something like that. I don't want to disable secure boot, but I want to enable driver signature enforcement. Is this possible?

:)

EyanChoate, Mar 1, 2019

2. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

SIR,

I want to enable to driver Signature Enforcement but I have no idea to enable this.

please help by the step processing

NITISH KUMAR909, Mar 1, 2019
  3. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

Hello Nitish,

I would surely help you with this query.

I suggest you to use the following steps to enable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows.

• In the Search Bar type cmd.
    • Now, Right-click on cmd.exe from the result and select
      Run As Administrator.
    • User Account Control or UAC dialog box will appear, click on
      Yes.
    • Type bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF and hit enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if it helped.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 1, 2019
  4. How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self
    automatically after an restart?

Marinel Cipu, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

How to re-enable driver signature enforcement?

1. How to re-enable driver signature enforcement? - Similar Threads - enable driver signature

2. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  3. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver signature enforcement: I disabled driver signature enforcement by accident/ I tried to enable it again and I’m not sure if I did it correctly l whenever I try to load a game Easy anti cheat says it needs it enabled. Is there any way I can check and see if I have it enabled or is there a way to...
  4. Driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution...
  6. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-signature-enforcement/98e61825-31e6-43b1-b4be-e1700e93a54a
  7. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  8. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: Hi All, A Day ago my computer would not boot and got stuck in a repair boot loop. I then did the bcdedit and i could finally see what went wrong. A "driver digital signature could not be verified" stopped everything. so I disabled driver signature enforcement and it booted....
  9. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?: Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an...
  10. Driver Signature Enforcement

Driver Signature Enforcement: A couple of years ago when I got my Windows 10 machine it was working fine until I installed and attempted to run a game called someone's King Kong (I forgot the name, Jackson or something) and after it failed to work properly I uninstalled it. Then I started getting messages...