Windows 10: How to re enable my monitor

Discus and support How to re enable my monitor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Srobbo, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Srobbo Win User

How to re enable my monitor

Help, I think I’ve ruined hubbys pc! I was trying to connect a second monitor on windows 10. Tried to update display on device manager. Didn’t work. On a forum someone suggested rather than update to disable then re enable but once I pressed disabled the screen went black and now I can’t get anything up. I’ve tried to reboot and remove pc battery but nothing works. Help help help.*Sick

:)

Srobbo, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 1, 2019
  3. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

How to re enable my monitor [​IMG]

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 1, 2019
  4. How to re enable my monitor

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

How to re enable my monitor

1. How to re enable my monitor - Similar Threads - enable monitor

2. Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking: When I accidentally enabled network stacking my computer will turn on but the monitor says hdmi no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-monitor-wont-connect-to-the-pc-after/d9b69916-0cfc-4137-a6d2-254b046c1fc0
  3. Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking: When I accidentally enabled network stacking my computer will turn on but the monitor says hdmi no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-monitor-wont-connect-to-the-pc-after/d9b69916-0cfc-4137-a6d2-254b046c1fc0
  4. how do i enable graphics card without monitor

how do i enable graphics card without monitor: i accidentally disabled one of my graphics card on my laptop with broken screen, i use HDMI to connect it to another monitor. after disabling the card, hdmi cant receive any signal from my laptop, display is visible in laptop its just that i cant see anything on my broken...
  5. how do i enable graphics card without monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable graphics card without monitor: i accidentally disabled one of my graphics card on my laptop with broken screen, i use HDMI to connect it to another monitor. after disabling the card, hdmi cant receive any signal from my laptop, display is visible in laptop its just that i cant see anything on my broken...
  6. how do i enable graphics card without monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable graphics card without monitor: my laptop has a broken monitor and i use HDMI to connect it to another monitor. i was trying to update my graphics card but accidentally disabled it and now because of my laptop's broken screen i cant see anything and HDMI doesn't work anymore. is there any solution for this...
  7. how do i enable graphics card without monitor

how do i enable graphics card without monitor: my laptop has a broken monitor and i use HDMI to connect it to another monitor. i was trying to update my graphics card but accidentally disabled it and now because of my laptop's broken screen i cant see anything and HDMI doesn't work anymore. is there any solution for this...
  8. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...: I went into settings > display > and enabled the HDR button. I have a set up of a second screen, this immediately went blank.I could not see any options to disable the HDR as it has disappeared.What should I do.I have an LG ultra wide monitor....
  9. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...: I went into settings > display > and enabled the HDR button. I have a set up of a second screen, this immediately went blank.I could not see any options to disable the HDR as it has disappeared.What should I do.I have an LG ultra wide monitor....
  10. I enabled my HDR button in settings, I have a second monitor, this went blank. I then saw...

in Windows 10 Customization