Windows 10: How to re-enable permissions for xbox live games on Win10

Discus and support How to re-enable permissions for xbox live games on Win10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Every time I start to play a new xbox live enabled game on Windows, I get a popup that asks my permission for the game to "Access and update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ugli---01, Apr 17, 2020.

1. ugli---01 Win User

How to re-enable permissions for xbox live games on Win10

Hello.

Every time I start to play a new xbox live enabled game on Windows, I get a popup that asks my permission for the game to "Access and update your Xbox Live info".

Say I by accident dismiss this and don't give it the permission, or have manually removed the permission and later want to re-enable it. How do I do it? Will the game ask it every time I boot it up, or do I need to manually do something somewhere?

:)

ugli---01, Apr 17, 2020
  2. paupav Win User

xbox live or games

why are my games listed in "games" app and to other people listed in "xbox live" app?

paupav, Apr 17, 2020
  3. xbox live or games

They are in Xbox Live game hub, not in the app list.

Yu-Hao Feng, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing the Xbox Live Creators Program

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...ators-program/

Brink, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to re-enable permissions for xbox live games on Win10 - Similar Threads - enable permissions xbox

2. Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics": I have been using visio since before 2012... currently on Visio 2019. One of the recent windows updates I lost an important feature... Enable Live Dynamics... and now when moving any item I only see the outline of the item dotted line and not the item itself. The Enable Live...
  3. Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio 2019. How to re-activate "Enable Live Dynmanics": I have been using visio since before 2012... currently on Visio 2019. One of the recent windows updates I lost an important feature... Enable Live Dynamics... and now when moving any item I only see the outline of the item dotted line and not the item itself. The Enable Live...
  4. Xbox game bar permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar permissions: I cannot turn on my camera and microphone at app permisions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-permissions/f5005fd4-d733-4605-82a0-857ac0d191c0
  5. Xbox game bar permissions

Xbox game bar permissions: I cannot turn on my camera and microphone at app permisions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-permissions/f5005fd4-d733-4605-82a0-857ac0d191c0
  6. Xbox live not working on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live not working on Games: So if I'm in the Xbox app it's fine, But in a game here is one: In Minecraft bedrock edition it gives me this: Error code Glowstone. And I have looked at almost everything to make it not say Error code Glowstone. And non of them worked : Same with other games I will put a...
  7. Xbox live game still on Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox live game still on Disk: I've tried to uninstall halo which was installed using the xbox games pass but it still appears to be using disk space. I've done the usual disk cleanup and found this Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC - Microsoft Community this PC Game Pass games not uninstalling...
  8. re-install broken games - Xbox app on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re-install broken games - Xbox app on Win10: Hello got a broken harddrive, replaced it. Now the Xbox app still shows games like Sea of Thieves, Age of Empires 3 and so on as installed, but i cant start them. Also uninstall in Xbox app or from Windows store is not working. Installing new never played games works....
  9. Is it possible to have Xbox Live on LTSB Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have Xbox Live on LTSB Win10?: Hello guys, is there a way to get Xbox live to work on my LTSB win10? I got the AMD 3-month game pass but since I have LTSB I cant install the xbox thing on my PC. I dont care about it enough to NOT use LTSB, but it would be nice to be able to play all these games for a few...
  10. Log-in and re-installation errors (including 0x803F8001) for XBox Live games

Log-in and re-installation errors (including 0x803F8001) for XBox Live games: Until Tuesday (NZ time) I was able to play all the XBox Live games I had installed on my computer. That included Solitaire, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Mahjong, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku, and Taptiles. I also had premium subscriptions for most of them. However, except for...