Windows 10: How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer"

Discus and support How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally removed the printer callred How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer "pdf printer"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RayC1313, Mar 20, 2020.

1. RayC1313 Win User

How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer"

I accidentally removed the printer callred How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer "pdf printer"

:)

RayC1313, Mar 20, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Microsoft PDF printer

Hi Carol,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to print files, this issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings or due to corrupted printer drivers.
    We will help you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run inbuilt printer troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

Note: If your computer is having problems printing, try using the Printer troubleshooter to fix the problem. It makes sure that a printer is connected to your computer, and it checks
    for common issues such as whether the printer has enough paper and toner to complete printing your document.

• Type Troubleshooting on the search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now click on view all option.
    • Click on printer and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the printer as a work around and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the printer:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the “Printer” device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for
      this device
      ” you may select that and then remove its drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    You may also uninstall any related software provided by the printer manufacturer from the computer from “Programs and Features”. For this, you may follow these steps:

• Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard and select “Programs and Features” from that list.
    • Search for any software provided by the printer manufacturer in the program list and if available, you may select it and click on “Uninstall” to remove it from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    Step 2: Install a Printer

Refer to the below link about: Install a printer

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Try the above mentioned steps and get back with the required information to assist you accordingly.

Arul_D, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. How to re-install "microsoft pdf printer" - Similar Threads - install microsoft pdf

2. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  3. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft to pdf printer: My Microsoft to pdf printer is missing i tried many ways to find or reinstall it but still no chance of happening and it's supposed to be installed automatically!!!!...
  4. Microsoft to pdf printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  6. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  7. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

8. Microsoft Printer to PDF

Microsoft Printer to PDF: I tried all the options of removing and reinstalling the Microsoft Printer to PDF driver and still can't print a word document 280 pages to pdf. I was able to print the same size/pages of the file to pdf before but all the sadden stop printing the document to pdf. Now, only...
  9. Microsoft PDF Printer

Microsoft PDF Printer: Is it possible to edit the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF to be able to install Trays for the virtual printer. We have software that will not print unless a tray can be set. Any advice is welcome...
  10. Microsoft PDF printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft PDF printer: Hi there, after a windows update I am no longer able to print via Microsoft PDF printer from Excel WORKBOOK. It works for normal spread sheets. When using the macro (button) I get the following error: Microsoft Excel: There was a problem creating your PDF. Here are some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800F0922 reinstall print to pdf

2. final draft. instructions for reinstalling the microsoft print to pdf utility