Windows 10: How to re-install the Windows Photo app

Discus and support How to re-install the Windows Photo app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have I think uninstalled the Windows photo viewer app on my pc, any help much appreciated Thank you Gale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GaleBlakeley1, Jan 9, 2021.

1. How to re-install the Windows Photo app

Hi, I have I think uninstalled the Windows photo viewer app on my pc, any help

much appreciated

Thank you

Gale

:)

GaleBlakeley1, Jan 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2021
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 9, 2021
  4. How to re-install the Windows Photo app

windows photo app.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.

After uninstalling the Photo app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Mail app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-photos/9wzdncrfjbh4

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

How to re-install the Windows Photo app

1. How to re-install the Windows Photo app - Similar Threads - install Photo app

2. How to re-download deleted photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-download deleted photos: Hi,I recently downloaded photos from an iphone using the Photos App in Windows 11. About one hundred of the photos did not download properly only partially show the photo due to an unknown error, so I deleted them from the Photos app one-by-one. Now I would like to...
  3. How to re-download deleted photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-download deleted photos: Hi,I recently downloaded photos from an iphone using the Photos App in Windows 11. About one hundred of the photos did not download properly only partially show the photo due to an unknown error, so I deleted them from the Photos app one-by-one. Now I would like to...
  4. How to re-install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to re-install Windows 10?: I want to get rid of the manfuc Windows 10 and install a clean Windows 10 from Windows.I re-installed Windows 10 from Windows media creation tool, yet when its on, I can still see the manaf trash pre-installed apps such as Disney and SKype app.I want a clean version....
  5. Re-install Netflix App

Re-install Netflix App: Hello Long ago I installed Netflix from Micro. Store on my PC. Then I deleted it to save space. Now I wish to download it again but I can,t install it. Its says that I own it in the Microsoft Store. How can I fix this? Thnks...
  6. Re sequencing photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re sequencing photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App.: How can I resort photos in an Album created in Windows 10 Photo App ? When I try to click and drag a photo to a different location it just bounces back to its original location. Is there any way to move photos like you can in a file folder or like you could in the old Photo...
  7. re installing an app

re installing an app: i had to delete drawboard pdf as it had an error how do i reinstall it without having to pay again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-installing-an-app/00395d1d-bd29-46de-ad62-31d3581808c9
  8. RE-INSTALL APPS

RE-INSTALL APPS: How to ee-install apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-install-apps/4a112fc8-1390-4834-85cd-5d8097f5cae9
  9. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...
  10. How to re-install

How to re-install: We upgraded to Windows 10 on 5 dell notebook computers, but one has had problems since the install. It just doesn't run smoothly, constantly stalls, takes forever to boot/shutdown, and seems to want to constantly update which appears to fix nothing. None of our other...