Windows 10: How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

Discus and support How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andytabala, Jun 19, 2022.

1. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10. Another issue is the fact that it can't connect to certain wifi and hotspots, but has no issue connecting to others. Not sure if they're related or not.Anyways, i want to re-install windows 10, but i dunno how to do it without losing the digital license? Is it possible?

:)

Andytabala, Jun 19, 2022

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 19, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 19, 2022
  4. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

1. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys? - Similar Threads - install without losing

2. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  3. How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-install windows 10 without losing digital keys?: My friend's old laptop, it has terrible hardwareintel celeron, automatically updated to windows 11 even though it's far from eligible. It can't handle it, and is running very slowly. It has been more than 10 days since it had updated so we can't roll it back to windows 10....
  4. How to install windows 10 without key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install windows 10 without key?: I install windows 10 from microsoft.But it still asks me for product key. Can someone help me,please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-without-key/969f2df4-ebc6-4704-b8e1-b6f127fac2eb
  5. Install Windows 10 without losing data

Install Windows 10 without losing data: Hello there, on friday our customers laptop Asus, Windows 10 couldn't start properly. That was the error message. After a few restarts it booted into the uefi directly. But we can't wipe the device and do a fresh install, because there's data that need to be recovered. So...
  6. How to install windows 10 without losing media and documents

How to install windows 10 without losing media and documents: Can I keep my photos,media and MS word documents during installing windows 10 over windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-without-losing-media-and/f0784982-13b9-4b05-b5a5-7520dcbf2cb9
  7. How do I re-install Windows 10, without losing my files or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I re-install Windows 10, without losing my files or apps: A while back, I ran something to 'debloat' Windows 10. I don't like the changes I made and I wanna go back. Need a quick answer: How do I re-install Windows 10 without losing my files or apps? Do I have to download Windows again? submitted by /u/neonnofficial [link]...
  8. How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove windows 10 Product key without losing data?: I didn't know where else to ask this but here,so basically i brought a windows 10 key from kinguin(a key selling website)and i realize now it is no longer legit despite it working many years as i went to connect my pc with my phone it then asked me to sign into my windows...
  9. Windows 10 re-install not losing pictures

Windows 10 re-install not losing pictures: Hello! Hopefully someone can help me.... I have read the majority of links similar to what i need..and i think...or thought i was close and now i am stuck. Long story short....i have attempted everything to try to repair windows to no avail. A fresh/re-install looked to...
  10. How to re-install W10 without losing activation key

How to re-install W10 without losing activation key: After a spectacular crash on my Acer Aspire laptop, I spent several hours on MS Chat who were as helpful as possible. However, the conclusion was that a re-installation was necessary. I downloaded the .iso advised by MS and formatted a USB device ready to boot. However, I...