Windows 10: How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch

Discus and support How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We have a workstation in our office that is just giving us trouble. Printing forms has problem, Office must be repaired every few weeks, the recycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OHPRS Admin, Apr 8, 2021.

1. How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch

We have a workstation in our office that is just giving us trouble. Printing forms has problem, Office must be repaired every few weeks, the recycle bin is corrupt, other issues. This workstation was upgraded to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 via https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10. This tool performed the upgrade and apparently used the existing Windows 7 license. This same workstation was likewise upgraded to Windows 7 from XP, and to XP from Vista. Some of these problems existing with Windows 7, e.g. Corrupt Recycle Bin, and those issues may have carried over into the Windows 10 upgrade somehow. Even though all office workstation use the same fillable PDF forms and the same network printer and driver, only this workstation has problems. I've tried having the forms re-created, installing updated PDF software, updated printer driver, etc., but nothing has worked.

What I would like to do is wipe the drive and reinstall Windows 10 from scratch, but lacking an actual installation DVD or Windows 10 license key, can I do that? I do have the Windows 7 license key.

:)

OHPRS Admin, Apr 8, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 8, 2021
  4. How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch

1. How to re-installed Windows 10 from scratch - Similar Threads - installed scratch

2. Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account?: Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account? I do it all the time with Windows 10 by just simply using an OFFLINE local account. 11 forces me to use a Microsoft account. I will need to setup several machines over the next few...
  3. Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account?: Can Windows 11 be installed from scratch not an update without using a Microsoft account? I do it all the time with Windows 10 by just simply using an OFFLINE local account. 11 forces me to use a Microsoft account. I will need to setup several machines over the next few...
  4. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch: Hi there, I have windows 10 home single language laptop. For the last 6 month it really became too slow to work. So I have decided to reset this pc.This is my pc and it's processor.I have backed up my data to another pc. so data loss problem. I want it to be simply delete...
  5. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch: Hi there, I have windows 10 home single language laptop. For the last 6 month it really became too slow to work. So I have decided to reset this pc.This is my pc and it's processor.I have backed up my data to another pc. so data loss problem. I want it to be simply delete...
  6. Windows 10 Clean Install from Scratch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Starting from scratch with Windows 10 - clean install: On my current Windows 10 Pro, there are way too many BSOD's always with the same errorPAGE_FAULT-IN_NON-PAGED_AREAI have not attached any new devices or installed any new software and suggested steps to resolve the issue do not solve the problem. The blue screen gives me a...
  8. Install windows 10 in a brand new auto-build computer from scratch

Install windows 10 in a brand new auto-build computer from scratch: I want make a new fresh install of Windows 10 in my brand new desktop computer, and I to want keep my license key from the old one computer. It's that possible?...
  9. 1903 Installs fine new "scratch" install, so why not on real install

1903 Installs fine new "scratch" install, so why not on real install: For a special situation, I did a "scratch" install of Windows 10 1903, apart from my "production" install. The scratch install worked fine, no issues with unknown devices, no other issues apparent. So why am I getting this message on my Lenovo T560 laptop, which is about two...
  10. Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.

Is there a way to install windows 10 pro from scratch.: Hi there I Am trying to find a way to download the windows 10Pro ISO from the media creation tool site. When i purchased the computer it came with W10 Home, then i upgraded and paid over £100 to have it upgraded to Pro on the Microsoft site, all has gone well and Pro is...