Windows 10: How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?

Discus and support How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I re-link my phone photos to my surface. It just isn't me. My husband is having the same problem. lost link of photos from iPhone 8plus to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DoloresMarquez, Aug 7, 2019.

1. How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?

How can I re-link my phone photos to my surface. It just isn't me. My husband is having the same problem.

lost link of photos from iPhone 8plus to surface pro

Help!!!

***Modified title from: As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro.***

:)

DoloresMarquez, Aug 7, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Aug 7, 2019
  4. MsIda Win User

How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?

Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the information.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Bluetooth in my Surface Pro 2 successfully.

The 2 devices paired successfully too, the Surface Pro 2 shows that it's connected to the iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPhone shows that its connected to the Surface Pro 2.

Although the Hotspot is switched On, it's not connecting with the Surface Pro 2, ie. the blue line is not flashing on the top of the iphone screen saying "Personal Hotspot: 1 Connection".

Any other suggestions, and please remember I run Windows 10 on my device, and my iPhone 6 software is always updated to the latest version.......

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Ida

MsIda, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?

1. How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro? - Similar Threads - link Photos iPhone

2. Re-Imaging Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-Imaging Surface Pro: Hi Reimaged surface pro 8 with Acronis true image and now both the devices are having same Device ID.How can we change the device ID of the surface pro or is it normal to have the same Device ID after doing recovery from a backup ???Please advise !!!!!!...
  3. Re-Imaging Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-Imaging Surface Pro: Hi Reimaged surface pro 8 with Acronis true image and now both the devices are having same Device ID.How can we change the device ID of the surface pro or is it normal to have the same Device ID after doing recovery from a backup ???Please advise !!!!!!...
  4. Can't download iCloud photos from iPhone Max Pro to my surface laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download iCloud photos from iPhone Max Pro to my surface laptop: Hi MS community! I can't seem to drag and save my photos from iCloud folder on my surface laptop to my MS laptop. This error message pops up. I just want to clean my icloud photos and have the photos saved to my computer since I have limited space in the iCloud drive. Please...
  5. Autosaving Photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Autosaving Photos from iPhone: Hello, can somebody please tell me how to change my settings so that the photos I delete from my phone don't transfer to my photo collection on Windows? When I delete them from my phone, I want them gone permanently. Thank you....
  6. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  7. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  8. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  9. Import photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone photos to surface pro

2. link iphone to surface pro 7

3. how to downlod pictures from my iphone 7 plus to my surface pro