Windows 10: HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

Discus and support HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP. CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigbumm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. bigbumm Win User

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP.

CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE ORDER I INPUT , BUT I PREFER TO RE-ORDER THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE . ANY SUGGESTIONS ??

:)

bigbumm, Mar 15, 2019
  2. chrisdude Win User

Order of accounts in Mail app

Dear all,

Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that did not work either.

I hope someone has a clue,

Thanks in advance,

Chris

chrisdude, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP [​IMG]

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP [​IMG]

Michael87, Mar 15, 2019
  4. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

1. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP - Similar Threads - ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS

2. How to re-arrange the order of files within a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-arrange the order of files within a folder: I have a "Set List" folder with lyric files. I need to be able to arrange these files in any order I choose to match a set list. I see no way in Windows I can do this. This should be as simple as dragging a file to a different location within my lyrics folder. IS there any...
  3. How to re-arrange the order of files within a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-arrange the order of files within a folder: I have a "Set List" folder with lyric files. I need to be able to arrange these files in any order I choose to match a set list. I see no way in Windows I can do this. This should be as simple as dragging a file to a different location within my lyrics folder. IS there any...
  4. How to re-arrange the order of files within a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts

Mail - Microsoft 10 - Order of Email Accounts: Has a solution been found for being able to rearrange your email accounts in Microsoft 10. I don't want to have to delete and re-add them as I had extreme difficulty getting them in anyway....
  6. Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Mail Addresses within one account Mail-App for Windows 10: Hey there, lets say I have a account with the name MyAcount and two addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I switch the address within MyAccount, when I want to send a email in Win10 Mail-App?...
  7. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Email re account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email re account: Have received 2 emails advising that I have an unpaid invoice from Microsoft 365 I believe this is a scam as all our accounts are direct debit payments. Thought I would post to alert others. Cheers...
  9. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...
  10. How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?: Hi guys, I'm just setting up the mail app and I can't seem to change the order of email accounts on the left hand side. I looked up other possible solutions and it appears the "right click > move up/down" option is no longer available. Anyone else experience this? Edit:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reorder accounts in windows 10 mail

2. reorder email accounts in windows 10 mail app

3. reorder accounts windows 10 mail

4. reorder email account in windows mail