Windows 10: HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

Discus and support HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP. CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigbumm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. bigbumm Win User

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

IS THERE A WAY TO REORDER THE SEQUENCE OF EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP ? ? ON LEFT SIDE OF APP.

CURRENTLY THEY ARE SEQUENCED IN THE ORDER I INPUT , BUT I PREFER TO RE-ORDER THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE . ANY SUGGESTIONS ??

:)

bigbumm, Mar 15, 2019
  2. chrisdude Win User

Order of accounts in Mail app

Dear all,

Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that did not work either.

I hope someone has a clue,

Thanks in advance,

Chris

chrisdude, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP [​IMG]

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP [​IMG]

Michael87, Mar 15, 2019
  4. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP

1. HOW TO RE-ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITHIN THE WINDOWS MAIL APP - Similar Threads - ORDER EMAIL ACCOUNTS

2. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  3. Cannot recreate email account in Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot recreate email account in Mail app: I was advised to delete / restore 2 failed accounts in the Mail app. The Outlook account was restored OK but I cannot get my second account, Yahoo, back. I can access the account OK online and in my Android tablet, but not in the Windows 10 PC Mail app. I reach the stage...
  4. Email re account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email re account: Have received 2 emails advising that I have an unpaid invoice from Microsoft 365 I believe this is a scam as all our accounts are direct debit payments. Thought I would post to alert others. Cheers...
  5. Order of accounts in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Order of accounts in Mail app: Dear all, Is there a possibility to change the order of your listed email accounts in the standard Mail app in case of multiple accounts? I have 3 accounts and would like to have them in order of importance. I couldn't drag them, also renamed them alphabetically, but that...
  6. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts: I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you...
  7. How to Save Email in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How to Save Email in Mail App: This has to be a dumb question, but I can't figure it out and the help is useless. I have an email that I would like to save on my local hard file... as in Outlook. There is noway to create or open local folders and then use the move "action" Thanks Brian 20371
  8. Signed in to Mail app - now account is my Windows Email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in to Mail app - now account is my Windows Email account: Hi, Upgraded from Windows 7 to Win 10 and was loving it (was). Saw there was a mail app and thought that would be pretty handy. Signed in and since then, I have to log in to my PC as my email address and password. I don't want that. How do I revert my existing user...
  9. Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app combine email accounts?: This might be a really stupid question but i CANNOT find the setting to combine all my email accounts on the Windows 10 email app and it's really frustrating me, i searched all over google and can't find anything I just dont see the anywhere. 37960
  10. How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the order of my emails in the mail app?: Hi guys, I'm just setting up the mail app and I can't seem to change the order of email accounts on the left hand side. I looked up other possible solutions and it appears the "right click > move up/down" option is no longer available. Anyone else experience this? Edit:...